a little birdie...Torres et al...

Status
Not open for further replies.
fbloke said:
allan harper said:
Fucking forum I had a life before I signed up to this place !
Morning, noon and fucking night, sign some **** before I lose it.

No you didn't have a life.

But now you do have.

Why not pop round to my place for a pie?

We've had wumming.

Now the fatty's grooming.

Alot of rumurs about Arteta and earlier in the summer Tolm said about three eggs and spanish omelette......we have two (garrido and silva), is Arteta coming ???

Tolmie any news on this player your end ?

Petrovs left peg said:
allan harper said:
Right I've fucking lost it, I'm going over to the darkside ! At least over their they know there not got sign anyone.

Citeh 34 years...........

Aren't you on a promise this weekend??? Just dont get caught with your phone under the pillow like me!!!

Lol,lol,lol, school boy error of the highest order ;-)

Trigger said:
A question for tolmies hairdoo, can you please post on here the starting eleven you think we will start with against Spurs and also who will be on the bench?

Don't think he will fall for it but worth a try ;)

Hiya Trig'

Have you banned anyone yet?

If not try it on for size yourself ;-)

asmodeus said:
so another day of f5's nothing, can someone please pm me some transfer info you can make it up if you like..........

so only one person pm'd me saying we had signed messi, u ask for wummery and get non but i read this forum for real news and only get wummery, oh the irony.

sam221985 said:
sam221985 said:
Since the thread is inevitably gonna get zapped if the classical music talk carrys on much longer I'll drag it back on topic......what about this scouse bird on villa talk that seems virtually sure we're buying Arteta then???!!!

Someone did mention it a few pages back but it got lost.

hahahaha! :-D

http://www.villatalk.com/index.php?...c&t=61611&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=1050

ETA - some on Grand Old Team also think he's off.
http://www.grandoldteam.com/forum/threads/28972-Arteta-interview?p=599506#post599506

that Everton thread had a ITK poster who a couple seriously respect, he reckons £10m for Arteta, at that price it would be rude not to

sniff said:
sam221985 said:

that Everton thread had a ITK poster who a couple seriously respect, he reckons £10m for Arteta, at that price it would be rude not to

£10m would be absolutely hilarious but I fear that price is shite-talk. What a massive turnaround in attitude from Moyes that would be, since Lescott!

I know we're refusing to be fucked around now, and have supposedly smoothed things over with Moyes a bit....but £10m for arguably their best player?!

fbloke said:
Trigger said:
A question for tolmies hairdoo, can you please post on here the starting eleven you think we will start with against Spurs and also who will be on the bench?

Don't think he will fall for it but worth a try ;)

Hiya Trig'

Have you banned anyone yet?

If not try it on for size yourself ;-)

I have my eye on banning somebody very soon who does not realise that a "Transfer Forum" isn't for discussing pies or cheeseburgers ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.