a little birdie...Torres et al...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pam said:
leewill31 said:
marvin you seem to a bit down lately ive noticed with some of your posts,come on mate its time to believe and throw your caution out of the window m8! :)

Pessimisim and negativity is not the appropriate attitude, surely. The sky is the limit, ffs. Now more than ever.

Funny that you should mention that sky´s the limit...

Abu Dhabi and BSKYB are considering launching an arab version of SKY-News to compete with Al-Arabiya, Al-Jazeera etc.
As partners that is.

The power and the glory, we are really riding the tigers tail with Abu Dhabi but I´m not complaining!

we are the east stand said:
This is interesting, XFM radio presenter went to the Umbro/City Kit launch Thing last nite and this is his facebook status now

"just back from the dinner at City.

Listen up City fans, more BIG signings on the way"

Must have been told something positive at Umbro HQ last night?

Doesn't strike me that the club are particularly too bothered about secrecy. GC tells a big gob rock star who goes and immediately does a radio interview, then at the Umbro launch they're telling radio presenters. If anyone on here knows whos coming just say. That seems like what every one else is doing.

kiss_the_goat said:
we are the east stand said:
This is interesting, XFM radio presenter went to the Umbro/City Kit launch Thing last nite and this is his facebook status now

"just back from the dinner at City.

Listen up City fans, more BIG signings on the way"

Must have been told something positive at Umbro HQ last night?

Doesn't strike me that the club are particularly too bothered about secrecy. GC tells a big gob rock star who goes and immediately does a radio interview, then at the Umbro launch they're telling radio presenters. If anyone on here knows whos coming just say. That seems like what every one else is doing.
i reckon city might be slightly pissed though that umbro have the new shirts on their website already!!!!

I like Eto'o but if we're buying Balotelli and Dzeko I'd rather we didn't buy another striker...unless Tevez and RSC are off...but even then I wouldn't fancy the egos of Mario, Ade and Eto'o in rotation.

I'd rather another creative midfielder, especially if Ireland goes, might take Silva a few months to settle and he might play left-wing if Bellamy goes; I think we still need strengthening in that area.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.