a little birdie...Torres et al...

Status
Not open for further replies.
tolmie's hairdoo said:
Just to clear up apparent confusion.

We will not be the ones pissed off - it will be the rest of football when we are done.
Is that pissed off as in jealous or as in we've just raped their clubs of their best assets .

We will not get any of the fantasy football league names that everyone is throwing up on here - not a cat in hell's chance!

Wesley Schneider after the tournament he has had I should imagine.

Mancini relationship with Inter & lots of £££ for big-name who will get told our other signings and sign on the dotted line, pissing off the rags and real madrid in the process. Hey presto, we've got our world class playmaker.

mcfcinprague said:
We will not get any of the fantasy football league names that everyone is throwing up on here - not a cat in hell's chance!

Tevez, Adebayor, Silva, Yaya Touré all just disagreed with you.

rassclot said:
i give you rory delap. those throw ins of his will really piss all our opponents off ;)

I don't think Stoke would sell him at any price!

C_T_I_D said:
Wesley Schneider after the tournament he has had I should imagine.

Mancini relationship with Inter & lots of £££ for big-name who will get told our other signings and sign on the dotted line, pissing off the rags and real madrid in the process. Hey presto, we've got our world class playmaker.

In case you've forgotten mate, we've signed a top playmaker already.

Which pretty much rules out Kaka, Schneider etc.

C_T_I_D said:
mcfcinprague said:

Tevez, Adebayor, Silva, Yaya Touré all just disagreed with you.

We already have those players I think

I'm talkng about not getting Messi Kaka Ronaldo Rooney Droghba Anelka Ibrahimovich Sjneider etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.