a little birdie...Torres et al...

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Fixer said:
Remember guys tolm never said this player(s) was best in the world but a show stopper... there are plenty of players out there that come into this bracket.

imo it's not kaka, tranny, messi, rooney but....

But what Fixer?

Paulmcfc2703 said:
The Fixer said:
Remember guys tolm never said this player(s) was best in the world but a show stopper... there are plenty of players out there that come into this bracket.

There are not many players I'd class as a show stopper outside those 4

I agree so basically we are not getting a "show stopper"

I have just got back from a clandestine meeting in an underground car park with a man known only as GC.

All very cloak and dagger with his face hidden and his voice disguised he handed me a piece of paper.

On that paper was the name of City's next signing.......

Basildon Bond!

mcfcinprague said:
C_T_I_D said:
Exactly! That's the point I'm making. If we can attract talent like that, why can't we attract the others?

I'd lay money on us being able to attract Anelka and Ibra. The others I'm not too sure about and I think they'd be more sensative / complicated deals to conduct / negotiate.

Like someone said on an earlier post the owners aren't thinking 2nd best - they're talking the cremé de la cremé.

Anelka and Ibra are not the creme de la creme

We will have to settle for good old vanilla ice cream I fear

WTF?

Yet another poster with a severe dose of ikkleciddyitis!

Just look at the quality of the squad we are assembling fella ffs.

Paulmcfc2703 said:
The Fixer said:

There are not many players I'd class as a show stopper outside those 4

TRANNY. Sorry to keep shouting but I don't think he's Jose's kind of player. Too much of an ego, not enough room for the two of them etc. Don't get me wrong, I fuckin hate the cnut but if he banged in 25 goals for us I might learn to like him a little bit

blueinsa said:
mcfcinprague said:
Anelka and Ibra are not the creme de la creme

We will have to settle for good old vanilla ice cream I fear

WTF?

Yet another poster with a severe dose of ikkleciddyitis!

Just look at the quality of the squad we are assembling fella ffs.

I'm just being realistic

I aint gonna build my fantasy team for it not to happen

I've been around too long for that

As fbloke said it'll be Basildon Bond at best

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.