a little birdie...Torres et al...

Status
Not open for further replies.
20sbc07 said:
neoblue said:
TRANNY. Sorry to keep shouting but I don't think he's Jose's kind of player. Too much of an ego, not enough room for the two of them etc. Don't get me wrong, I fuckin hate the cnut but if he banged in 25 goals for us I might learn to like him a little bit

Not sure why you keep shouting it since Tolmie has already said its not him or Rooney.

Like my posts for the last 30 minutes keep saying - it's because people want it to be players like them - a sense of reality is needed and Noel and Tolmie who are actually saying nothing are feeding the imaginations of them all - it's quite funny actually - sad but funny

mcfcinprague said:
blueinsa said:
I suppose you said the same before Tevez came....Adebayor....Barry....Boateng....Silva....Toure?

Methinks you will be eating your words shortly.

I truly hope I am

But if it doesn't happen I won't be devastated like the vast majority of people on here who believe we are buying all these truly world class superstars just because Noel said something and some obscure youtube clips that don't actually say anything

Mate, the point im trying to make is that we are signing top quality players...NOW!

The squad that we are putting together will be top drawer come the end of this window. Of course we wont get Messi but whoever it is we do get i am sure that they will be top drawer players and thats all im bothered about.

To label the players we have attracted and possibly still to get as 'Vanilla' is just bollox mate, no disrespect.

I've got it! We're re-signing Robbie Fowler as he always used to piss off the rags!

And he'd be our "show stopper" as he's that slow that he would actually literally stop the show!

"We all live in a Robbie Fowler house!" coming to a stadium near you!!

its not Messi, cant be, he's not a 'wow' signing, more than that, he's a 'end of the premier league challenge' the game's over signing

Also, If you know Barcelona the place and the club, you know how little the chances are of getting him. Seriously, £150million could be turned down by them AND he would turn us down too.

Just a non-starter.

If i could ever see this little magician in a City shirt it would make my year but it cant be him and if it is, we are about to look stupid for trying....

Very intriguing who it is though.

I was trying to be light hearted with the BB reference as a thread like this soon goes ballistic.

For me the very worst of it are the doubters.

What chance do City have if their OWN fans talk the possibilites down?

I for one fully believe, that is BELIEVE that City will get the mega signing THIS window.

TH could confirm that I PM'd talking about Torres being
'kicked into the long grass'
before his post today, as that was what I had heard from a couple of places.

I have also been told that there may well be 2 strikers on the way in.

Make of that what you will but please, please DONT DOUBT.

come on fixer you can trust me mate, Pm me all the details ;)

edit * just seen the above reply. no worries

fbloke said:
I was trying to be light hearted with the BB reference as a thread like this soon goes ballistic.

For me the very worst of it are the doubters.

What chance do City have if their OWN fans talk the possibilites down?

I for one fully believe, that is BELIEVE that City will get the mega signing THIS window.

TH could confirm that I PM'd talking about Torres being
'kicked into the long grass'
before his post today, as that was what I had heard from a couple of places.

I have also been told that there may well be 2 strikers on the way in.

Make of that what you will but please, please DONT DOUBT.

Thanks FB and it is exactly the point im trying to make.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.