a little birdie...Torres et al...

Status
Not open for further replies.
neoblue said:
Paulmcfc2703 said:
There are not many players I'd class as a show stopper outside those 4

TRANNY. Sorry to keep shouting but I don't think he's Jose's kind of player. Too much of an ego, not enough room for the two of them etc. Don't get me wrong, I fuckin hate the cnut but if he banged in 25 goals for us I might learn to like him a little bit

I couldn't. I'm sorry but I just couldn't. He's unclean. He's a cheating little shitbag who I just couldn't support. He's a good player but he abuses his talent through his temprament and attitude on the pitch.

mcfcinprague said:
blueinsa said:
WTF?

Yet another poster with a severe dose of ikkleciddyitis!

Just look at the quality of the squad we are assembling fella ffs.

I'm just being realistic

I aint gonna build my fantasy team for it not to happen

I've been around too long for that

As fbloke said it'll be Basildon Bond at best

I suppose you said the same before Tevez came....Adebayor....Barry....Boateng....Silva....Toure?

Methinks you will be eating your words shortly.

C_T_I_D said:
neoblue said:
TRANNY. Sorry to keep shouting but I don't think he's Jose's kind of player. Too much of an ego, not enough room for the two of them etc. Don't get me wrong, I fuckin hate the cnut but if he banged in 25 goals for us I might learn to like him a little bit

I couldn't. I'm sorry but I just couldn't. He's unclean. He's a cheating little shitbag who I just couldn't support. He's a good player but he abuses his talent through his temprament and attitude on the pitch.

I know what you mean, it'd be like shaggin ya own mum.

Don't want to think about it

It is Diego Forlan

I remember way back, someone saying were gonna sign the player of the world cup tournament, That was Diego Forlan, He won the award, were going for him ! That's why "The rags will be pissed off" Sorted.

;)

Tolmie is this how u expect it to happen=
Dzeko/Ibra
Kolorav
Milner/Arteta
'Wow' signing???

blueinsa said:
mcfcinprague said:
I'm just being realistic

I aint gonna build my fantasy team for it not to happen

I've been around too long for that

As fbloke said it'll be Basildon Bond at best

I suppose you said the same before Tevez came....Adebayor....Barry....Boateng....Silva....Toure?

Methinks you will be eating your words shortly.

I truly hope I am

But if it doesn't happen I won't be devastated like the vast majority of people on here who believe we are buying all these truly world class superstars just because Noel said something and some obscure youtube clips that don't actually say anything

neoblue said:

Not sure why you keep shouting it since Tolmie has already said its not him or Rooney.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.