a little birdie...Torres et al...

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope it's not someone already in the PL...

I would hate it if we went for any of the rag players. (Tevez was an exception)

ST Coleridge said:
Zin 'messiah' Zimmer said:
You really should learn to keep it shut, don' t insinuate something when you have no clue who i am..... for arguments sake, and not to get into petty squabbling with a 'KNOWN' wum, simply go back to the thread and read, its not hard with your superior intelligence skippy. Liverpool as stated set a price at boardroom level, my 'brother' you thick prick quite obviously has conflicting information, and i know that he was skeptical on how far the negotiations had gone, seems he was right, and your point is?

This ladies and gentlemen is why Bluemoon is experiencing internal fighting on a daily basis, scrotes like this who pick up on any tit bit they can amplify whilst they snigger and wait for a 'high 5' from the usual ITK police.

Hey, calm down chum! So you were wrong on this occasion, it happens. It was just that at the time (when you wrote 'fuck it', and told us that Torres had agreed to sign for us), everyone was really excited, and I genuinely believed you. But hey, no harm done! And certainly no need for all the insults, you little rascal - I'm honestly not trying to wind you up, I was just shocked by the Torres news :(

Friends?

Very magnamonous of you m8 after the no need, Zin your a star admit you got us all worked up & apologise for the verbal, we don't want the copy cat killers fed do we.

There's not many better in the world than Torres, maybe only Messi and tranny and i highly doubt we could ever convince one of those 2 to join us.

TBH we only need a left back and maybe Dzeko or someone and the team is finished

Robinho for Ribery?
<a class="postlink" href="http://www.espnstar.com/football/premier-league/news/detail/item464045/Bayern-Munich-in-for-Robinho/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.espnstar.com/football/premie ... r-Robinho/</a>

Back on the subject i go Fabregas

-Arsenal said they want £80m only we could pay
-Barca are skint, unless we pay silly cash for Ibra (pray we dont)
-Has Fab burnt bridge with Arsenal
-Have we promised to make him the 'face' of City ?

He has the potential to be the best Mf in the world, so maybe stranger things have happened

All this he wont come forget it. If Barca cant afford him and we offer double wages and chance to win the league then why not ?

bluethai said:
Robinho for Ribery?
<a class="postlink" href="http://www.espnstar.com/football/premier-league/news/detail/item464045/Bayern-Munich-in-for-Robinho/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.espnstar.com/football/premie ... r-Robinho/</a>
Id rather have Robben

Regarding Tevez

The tabloid suggest well enough said! Sounds like Yaya been told all best players staying tho not sure about Robbie

Manchester City striker Carlos Tevez is reportedly bemused by the club’s willingness to pay Yaya Toure a staggering £200,000 a week, and according to the People newspaper, the Argentine is understood to be unhappy about the way he has fallen down the pecking order at the Premier League club.

Tevez allegedly earns £150,000 a week, which is someway shy of Emmanuel Adebayor and indeed the club’s latest arrival, Yaya Toure, and the People indicate the industrious forward is now seeking parity with Manchester City’s top earner.

The tabloid suggests the striker is a target for Inter Milan and Real Madrid, and that Rafael Benitez, who tried to sign Tevez from Manchester United while he was Liverpool manager, is seriously considering making a lucrative bid for the 26-year-old.

Manchester City are likely to resist any overtures for Tevez, but the club could be on collision course with some of their more established stars, should they continue to pay their new recruits considerably more than the current squad.

While Tevez is reportedly unhappy about Toure’s lucrative pay packet, the Ivorian, who recently arrived from Barcelona, believes he is worth every penny.

The tough-tackling midfielder is quoted by the People newspaper: “I'll prove I'm worth every penny."

“I will never speak about my salary but a player is paid very well based on excellent performances and my desire is to make a big impact at Manchester City.

"The directors at City have told me they will not be losing any of their big stars.

"I think Carlos Tevez will stick with us, and I also believe Robinho will return because he has such quality.

"My dream is to play at this club for many years now because I am tired of moving around."

Please not Ribery. Overrated and a worse human being than Terry and Lampard combined.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.