a match boycott is a must

I'm willing to help get this moving a little. Using social media and other footy forums we can make some noise and then hopefully other organisations such as FSF will back this.

Please suggest a weekend more suited to a boycott. so it might not have a momentous derby match, a cup final etc etc... So fans from all over the leagues can get involved.

Not just City, Everybody needs to get involved in a specific weekend.

Preferably in late March/April/May which gives us a good few months of organising/PR

Thanks.

Steven

Why Always Ste said:
I'm willing to help get this moving a little. Using social media and other footy forums we can make some noise and then hopefully other organisations such as FSF will back this.

Please suggest a weekend more suited to a boycott. so it might not have a momentous derby match, a cup final etc etc... So fans from all over the leagues can get involved.

Preferably in late March/April/May which gives us a good few months of organising/PR

Thanks.

Steven

Relegations and titles are decided in those months. Would have to be around this time next year for maximum effect. With xmas coming up it might be easier!

Find a weekend with no derbys etc

Why not just stop going if it pisses you off.

I find aways in general too expensive so don't go.

You can watch most of em on tv now anyway.

Why Always Ste said:

Thanks.

Steven
I think it was already mentioned on twitter the weekend of the 9th of feb has no derby game in the premier league but city are away to Southampton an attractive fixture for a lot of people

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.