A message to the visiting Stoke fans...

Blue Smarties said:
whydelilah said:
Wembeeereley, Wembeeeley :-)
Already looking forward to the playoff promotions you'll be at in a few seasons?

We're going nowhere flower.

You'd better sign some players with a bit of heart who don't throw in the towel as soon as teams don't roll over for them. ;-)

WD

Let the Stokies have their day, they, like City, would have, will be knocked out in the next round. I wasn't happy last night, never am when we go out of the cup, but the fact we would have had to get a result at Stamford Bridge in the Quarter Final lessened the blow. Stoke haven't got a chance of progression.

Shafter said:
Freestyler said:
Pulis is a twat anyway, even though you won your cup final, i'm still waiting for the idiot to come out and say our goal shouldn't of stood for some reason,

loudest fans? maybe i'll give you that,

only sing when your winning?

booing the players off at HT?

deary me.
Tonight was no cup final.....or we would have sold all our tickets!!!!

We're going out next round anyway...........ooops or maybe not, we said that when we got drawn against you!!!
Thats rubbish! I was in the seddon last night and you were celebrating like you had won the league. The amount of Stoke fans that said it was the greatest night of their lives was just plain embarassing.

Imbred b*ggers dont even play football!! Time wasting 6 fingered throwing diving dirty scum!

Come on lads! Lets boycott alton towers! There only source of imbred income!!!

whydelilah said:
Blue Smarties said:
Already looking forward to the playoff promotions you'll be at in a few seasons?

You'd better sign some players with a bit of heart who don't throw in the towel as soon as teams don't roll over for them. ;-)

WD

I'm pretty sure i seen all your gypsy ball boys throwin the towel in for that clown delap?? Should of had another playoff!! Enough fuckin time wasted!!!

GOULDYBOBS said:
whydelilah said:

WD

I'm pretty sure i seen all your gypsy ball boys throwin the towel in for that clown delap?? Should of had another playoff!! Enough fuckin time wasted!!!

Christ you’re bitter, aren’t you?

Let it go flower.

It’s over ;-)

WD

GStar said:
We haven't been able to handle Stoke under Mancini, as much as i don't like thier tactics and as much as i hate their chav wannabe manager, i've no real grievencies... We've played them 3 times in quick succession, they have no plan B, we're "meant to win on paper" and yet we've been unable to effectively handle them.

Nonsense, Mancini got his team selection and tactics spot on last night. We dominated the game until the ridiculous red card.

Stoke couldn't even get near the ball for the first 30 mins, how many fouls did their talentless niggly cloggers give away? The only thing they can do is foul because they're shit.

There fans were a joke as usual, couldn't hear a peep out of them for the entire first half and they were outsung all game. Can't wait for the day they get relegated, they are a small-time nothing club with inbred racist fans.

bluem0ng said:
Stoke couldn't even get near the ball for the first 30 mins, how many fouls did their talentless niggly cloggers give away? The only thing they can do is foul because they're shit.

According to the march stats on the skysports website Stoke conceded 15 fouls and Man City conceded 19 fouls but don't let a few facts cloud your judgement.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.