A message to the visiting Stoke fans...

whydelilah, gotta admit that I have laughed at a few of your comebacks on this thread, giving as good as you have got. But why on earth do you keep banging on about Utd!?!? You not got enough ammo with your own team that you have to attempt to use them to help your cause!?!?

bluem0ng said:
GStar said:
We haven't been able to handle Stoke under Mancini, as much as i don't like thier tactics and as much as i hate their chav wannabe manager, i've no real grievencies... We've played them 3 times in quick succession, they have no plan B, we're "meant to win on paper" and yet we've been unable to effectively handle them.

Nonsense, Mancini got his team selection and tactics spot on last night. We dominated the game until the ridiculous red card.

Stoke couldn't even get near the ball for the first 30 mins, how many fouls did their talentless niggly cloggers give away? The only thing they can do is foul because they're shit.

There fans were a joke as usual, couldn't hear a peep out of them for the entire first half and they were outsung all game. Can't wait for the day they get relegated, they are a small-time nothing club with inbred racist fans.

Yea, we dominated so much it was 0-0.

We were the better team in the first 30 but we again slowed down the tempo and let Soke back in.

Tell me whats nonsense, last couple weeks, played 3 drawn 3 (lost one in ET, should have lost one in IT) what have the fans got to do with how our team perform?

whydelilah said:
Let me get this right then, you lot don’t want anyone in the Premier League who doesn’t make it easy for you?

That right?

It’s frightening how quickly a few bucks can change some of your attitudes.

You’re quickly becoming like The Rags Fans. Only with a shit team instead of a very good one.

WD

You really don't have a clue do you. You come on to our board, spout some mis informed stereotypical bollocks about our club, try baiting the posters with "Wemberley" posts (good luck with that btw) and then again try and judge a bunch of people on the internet you've never even met.

TBH you're a little bit daft, a little bit deluded and haven't the first clue about City, our club or our fans.

I think there's a bit of misunderstanding on here.

We've had to endure all this ridiculous 'Stoke are a pub team, kick and rush, I wish we never played like that, I hate Rory Delap, Ricardo Fuller is the worst human being in history' nonsense and over the course of three games, we've outplayed you time and again and were particularly unlucky in the two games that ended as draws. I just can't help but think that some of the 'new' fans are starting to outnumber the real Manchester City supporters, which is a bit of a shame.

MysticalDescent said:

We've had to endure all this ridiculous 'Stoke are a pub team, kick and rush, I wish we never played like that, I hate Rory Delap, Ricardo Fuller is the worst human being in history' nonsense and over the course of three games, we've outplayed you time and again and were particularly unlucky in the two games that ended as draws. I just can't help but think that some of the 'new' fans are starting to outnumber the real Manchester City supporters, which is a bit of a shame.

That's bollocks, you should know better.

You haven't had to endure anything, this is City board! You go onto other clubs boards before we play them, its the same misinformed bollocks "Arab Oil Money" "heartless" "gutless" "merceneries" ... people that basically haven't got a clue but read one Henry Winter article and think they know what they're talking about.

Fans have never changed, they've always by and large been dim clots, the fact you're questioning City fans, imo, puts you in that category too.

Tricky_Rici said:
bluejase said:
Stateside, you got played off the park until Bennett sent Ade off and 'the best atmosphere in the country'? don't make me giggle.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/fo...l-Adebayor-sent-Potty-Blues-crash-FA-Cup.html

Seems like a very fair assessment of events to me. Feel free to find a report that says you played us off the park for over an hour until Adebayor got sent off and i'm all ears.

http://www.manchestereveningnews.co.uk/sport/football/manchester_city/s/1193805_stoke_3_city_1_aet

There you go.
this_bear_has_no_friends.jpg

Tricky_Rici said:

Well done mate.

Now try and find one that wasn't written in Manchester and doesn't blow all credibility in the first couple of paragraghs using such phrases as "Choke-on-Trent" or "anti-football". I'm sure i could find some equally biased reports in our local rag but i often laugh at those aswell. Alternatively, just tell me it's conspiracy and all journalists outside of Manchester City hate you. That's always good for a laugh.

Dominating a game means fuck all if you cant finish it off, we should have had it wrapped up by half time and we couldnt do it. Poor red card, but knowing City we'd have found a way to lose anyway, whether it be in extra time or on pens.

Good luck to them.

MysticalDescent said:

Here's an easy solution to that: Don't come on here and go back to your own forum instead.

Besides, you didn't have a chance for a goal until Kitson scored in the 79th minute, so how on earth did you outplay us time and time again?

We equalized right away and then Adebayor was on the receiving end of what has to be the most ridiculous sending off I have seen in my life.

If you don't believe me watch the highlights again here: <a class="postlink" href="http://www.101greatgoals.com/videodisplay/4863275/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.101greatgoals.com/videodisplay/4863275/</a>

You can clearly see that Adebayor has his shirt pulled and is being kicked by Shawcross and in an attempt to push him off him he glances his chest/neck area.

Shawcross then goes down as if hit by a .50 calibre sniper rifle, like the hard man he is.

And it was only from that moment onwards where Stoke actually got into the game.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.