A question for those who think corruption is happening.

wanderer72 said:
Pathetic, really, especially appealing to own xenophobia, nationalism and chauvinism in order to recruit the crowd.

What's next, whoever is seeing the obvious in the Premiership is Al-Qaida, and should be water-boarded into submission?

Paranoia is a pain isnt it.

Stop being a girl about it. They get some decsions and not others.

As do we.

Sugarloaf said:
Boys boys boys, please stop now. You're starting to sound like Muslim extremists and the Rags are the evil West! You're not showering yourselves in any glory here, only getting more and more wierd and bitter.

Last October, we went to Blackpool and scored an offside goal and they also had a good goal disallowed. We left with the 3 points that day because of two bad decisions that went our way. Did any of you nesbits come on here saying that we bought the ref? It makes me cringe when I read some of the stuff on here.

Someone made a good point about the Drogba offside goal that gave Chelsea the title, or the Bowyer handball at Brum, or the silly sending off of Donatello against spudz. I'm sure there's been plenty more decisions go against the rags this season, but I'm not the sort of oddball who is going to spend anytime worrying about it or putting it onto my conspiracy wallchart. Because I support Manchester City...SEE

This is a game of football. You win by scoring more goals than the team infront of you. They stuck 3 goals past Blackpool and won the match (Just like we did). So stop whining like spoilt little girls and get on with it.

There is match fixing taking place in the English Premier League. The issue is that very few people know who benefits from this. It just so happens that a few referees are continually invoved in controversial decisions involving the same team. It does raise questions...or would you rather avoid these questions because they make you uncomfortable?

Having read through this thread my mind is going all over the show to the point where football is a scripted sport where as much as the game is improvised there is always an underlying theme that United shall remain at the top. Was the Munich air disaster (TM) such a lucrative spinner for football in this country that the FA and the Premier League annot do without Man United at the top?

What about Hans Segars? Everton were going down, relegated to the second division. Then segars let in some dodgy goals, Everton won, stayed up and it was said later that he purposely let in goals for money.

The saga continues.............

Go back to the 1920's: Arsenal were looked upon as a premier club ofthis country. They were, however, in the second division. They finished an okay-average 5th. Yet suddenly they were promoted. AFTER FINISHING FIFTH! And at the expense of Spurs who didn't even finsih in the relegation zone. How the fuck was that allowed to happen? Low and behold over the next 20 years Arsenal dominated English football.

johnmc said:
wanderer72 said:
Pathetic, really, especially appealing to own xenophobia, nationalism and chauvinism in order to recruit the crowd.

What's next, whoever is seeing the obvious in the Premiership is Al-Qaida, and should be water-boarded into submission?

Paranoia is a pain isnt it.

Stop being a girl about it. They get some decsions and not others.

As do we.

You missed the "****" bit when quoting.

As per the rest, this is how you or any other simpleton perceives the process of thinking, thanks for illustrating it.

That's quite a statement to make in a public forum. Do you have proof? Maybe a name or two?

wanderer72 said:
Sugarloaf said:
Boys boys boys, please stop now. You're starting to sound like Muslim extremists and the Rags are the evil West! You're not showering yourselves in any glory here, only getting more and more wierd and bitter.

Last October, we went to Blackpool and scored an offside goal and they also had a good goal disallowed. We left with the 3 points that day because of two bad decisions that went our way. Did any of you nesbits come on here saying that we bought the ref? It makes me cringe when I read some of the stuff on here.

Someone made a good point about the Drogba offside goal that gave Chelsea the title, or the Bowyer handball at Brum, or the silly sending off of Donatello against spudz. I'm sure there's been plenty more decisions go against the rags this season, but I'm not the sort of oddball who is going to spend anytime worrying about it or putting it onto my conspiracy wallchart. Because I support Manchester City...SEE

This is a game of football. You win by scoring more goals than the team infront of you. They stuck 3 goals past Blackpool and won the match (Just like we did). So stop whining like spoilt little girls and get on with it.

Give it a rest, Luv.

You're not contributing anything positive to this Manchester City forum, my Berkshire based 'wanderer' nesbit.

You may have snagged a few of the wee sprats in here, but I've been in the pond too long to fall for your WUM oddballery.

Have a lie down and think about kittens or summat.

wanderer72 said:
As per the rest, this is how you or any other simpleton perceives the process of thinking, thanks for illustrating it.

Really.

You are too messed up to see that there is nothing to see.

You are saying United have controlled their results for 20 years. And you think its rationale thinking.

Only United can do this funnily enough, Not chelsea or us who have more money. All this corruption has gone on despite a change of owners who are happy that thre (non) investment could be seriously damaged if this were true.

Unreal.

Pigeonho said:
Just think about it for a second. Think about what it would take for a United official to go through to make a payment to a ref or any other bod, to ensure a game is not lost. Surely there would be a paper trail? An electronic transfer of data trail? An audio trail? A money trail?

We have just seen the downfall of a Sky 'legend', (their term, not mine), all in the space of 24 hours - because there was a trail. Now some think that trail was set up, and I can see why. That is just to bring down a commentator, not a club and one of the greatest managers ever, just a commentator. Now surely if someone hated United that much and suspected there was foul play with refs, a sting could be set up? Remember how easily Sven got stung by the NOTW? Surely if they thought something was not right, they would set up a sting to unmask the biggest footballing scandal since records began? It couldn't be that hard to do, could it?

Or am I being very naive and very gullible by not realising that it could actually be a matter of a masked menace, sneaking up to Peter Waltons house at night with a self exploding letter which explains what this 'payment' is for?

Still think its happening?

Just to say, this isn't a smartarse pop at those I regard as deluded enough to believe United are favoured upon. You know my thoughts on that. I believe they win because that is all they know to do and whether I get pillared for this or not, I admire how they carve out results like last night and I wish to high heaven we could start doing it. Time will bring that mentality to us, I am certain of it but its all about gaining the experience of doing so, and the fact is they have players there who only know how to win, and that experience rubs off on whoever it is Bacon Face decides to add to the squad for the future.
Nice try pidge but the reds under the bed brigade don't do common sense. Leave them to their pub talk delusions .

Remember the espn sound thread the other day? Pmsl

I posted on that one....there are no limits these days

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.