A question for those who think corruption is happening.

Pigeonho said:
So who does all this benefit then? Some have said the PL as a whole for revenue. If thats the case, do you think the PL had a hand in poisoning Spurs' Lasagne a few years ago, so they couldn't break that top 4? WHy were they allowed to last year then?
Could be a coincidence but, Rafa speaks out against the FA, his team drop out of the top 4 the next season.

Boys boys boys, please stop now. You're starting to sound like Muslim extremists and the Rags are the evil West! You're not showering yourselves in any glory here, only getting more and more wierd and bitter.

Last October, we went to Blackpool and scored an offside goal and they also had a good goal disallowed. We left with the 3 points that day because of two bad decisions that went our way. Did any of you nesbits come on here saying that we bought the ref? It makes me cringe when I read some of the stuff on here.

Someone made a good point about the Drogba offside goal that gave Chelsea the title, or the Bowyer handball at Brum, or the silly sending off of Donatello against spudz. I'm sure there's been plenty more decisions go against the rags this season, but I'm not the sort of oddball who is going to spend anytime worrying about it or putting it onto my conspiracy wallchart. Because I support Manchester City...SEE

This is a game of football. You win by scoring more goals than the team infront of you. They stuck 3 goals past Blackpool and won the match (Just like we did). So stop whining like spoilt little girls and get on with it.

Sugarloaf said:
Boys boys boys, please stop now. You're starting to sound like Muslim extremists and the Rags are the evil West! You're not showering yourselves in any glory here, only getting more and more wierd and bitter.

Last October, we went to Blackpool and scored an offside goal and they also had a good goal disallowed. We left with the 3 points that day because of two bad decisions that went our way. Did any of you nesbits come on here saying that we bought the ref? It makes me cringe when I read some of the stuff on here.

Someone made a good point about the Drogba offside goal that gave Chelsea the title, or the Bowyer handball at Brum, or the silly sending off of Donatello against spudz. I'm sure there's been plenty more decisions go against the rags this season, but I'm not the sort of oddball who is going to spend anytime worrying about it or putting it onto my conspiracy wallchart. Because I support Manchester City...SEE

This is a game of football. You win by scoring more goals than the team infront of you. They stuck 3 goals past Blackpool and won the match (Just like we did). So stop whining like spoilt little girls and get on with it.

Yep, this is the long and the short of it.

friend said:
I await another 'corrupt' decision to go in your favour, eg NDJ on Ben Arfa or the decisions you had at Blackpool for a similar uproar.

I have accepted that United get their fair share if decisions, the Neville sendings off were ridiculous and we were v lucky to get away with them. On the flip side, the Drogba goal last season sealed the league for Chelsea and this season, Lee Bowyer could have been sent off for a challenge in Gibson prior to their equaliser, which should have been ruled out for a foul and/or handball.

To claim United have built success on corruption is absurd and you need to give your head a wobble if ou think that way.

It's a shame Busby is dead otherwise he would be giving his head a wobble. He was furious when he found out that some of his United squad were involved in match fixing.

MCFC BOB said:
Pigeonho said:
So who does all this benefit then? Some have said the PL as a whole for revenue. If thats the case, do you think the PL had a hand in poisoning Spurs' Lasagne a few years ago, so they couldn't break that top 4? WHy were they allowed to last year then?
Could be a coincidence but, Rafa speaks out against the FA, his team drop out of the top 4 the next season.
Hahaha, thats just classic. Did the PL have a word with Torres and tell him to be shit? Did they tell Rafa to sell Alonso to make them even more shit? No.

MCFC BOB said:
Pigeonho said:

Seriously, read back what you just wrote there. Have you seen the bindippers squad recently.....Paul Konchesky???? They are where they are because they are shit. How can the FA make them shit?

Next you'll be telling me that little wee angels float above us every day, telling God everytime we sin.

Go and have a brew or summat. I despair sometimes...

CBlue said:
friend said:
I await another 'corrupt' decision to go in your favour, eg NDJ on Ben Arfa or the decisions you had at Blackpool for a similar uproar.

I have accepted that United get their fair share if decisions, the Neville sendings off were ridiculous and we were v lucky to get away with them. On the flip side, the Drogba goal last season sealed the league for Chelsea and this season, Lee Bowyer could have been sent off for a challenge in Gibson prior to their equaliser, which should have been ruled out for a foul and/or handball.

To claim United have built success on corruption is absurd and you need to give your head a wobble if ou think that way.

It's a shame Busby is dead otherwise he would be giving his head a wobble. He was furious when he found out that some of his United squad were involved in match fixing.

NDJ on Ben Arfa which was a clean challenge that won the ball? PMSL.

stop fucking going on about Drogba's goal when 4 minutes later Macheda handled the ball for United's goal back, so it was evened out in minutes. Blackpool was fortunate yes but we've also got the worst disciplinary record in the league for precisely fuck all.

Sugarloaf said:

Pathetic, really, especially appealing to own xenophobia, nationalism and chauvinism in order to recruit the crowd.

What's next, whoever is seeing the obvious in the Premiership is Al-Qaida, and should be water-boarded into submission?

Pigeonho said:
MCFC BOB said:
Hahaha, thats just classic. Did the PL have a word with Torres and tell him to be shit? Did they tell Rafa to sell Alonso to make them even more shit? No.
So it's a coincidence. ;)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.