A question for those who think corruption is happening.

When Chelsea won the league with that offisde goal last season,how was that on the conspiracy table ? Im sure there is a topic on some United forum laughing at us right now as they read this.Embarassing,leave it to the scousers.

johnmc said:
CBlue said:
You need to research how this is done. They don't ask them in the car park before the game.

There is nothing to research though mate.

When we get a decision our way, as we have had a few this season, are we influencing the ref??

Probably.

The Future's Blue said:
johnmc said:
The rags. To both.
I take it that was sarcasm? But to think about it, who does actually run these institutions? We all know United have their fingers in all the pies and we do know that Sky like to promote their brand with the Rags as their Flagship. So the truth is, it's not real corruption in terms of the word, more what we like to refer as 'Favouritism', ensuring certain teams get a little more from the ref's than usual.

Now, if people can't see that then I don't know what to say.
I can't see it, I just see a very experienced and very good team doing what such a team should do. Answer me this then. Next season United have the worst injury record the league has known. Its December 2011 and United are in 16th place and those absentees have been confirmed as non starters again this season. What could the league possibly do to ensure that Uniteds new average team, finishes in the top 4? My point is if there isn't the quality for them to do it naturally like the do now, what will the league to to ensure that average squad succeeds but without it beinf really obvious? The odd penalty here and there?

Pigeonho said:
Just think about it for a second. Think about what it would take for a United official to go through to make a payment to a ref or any other bod, to ensure a game is not lost. Surely there would be a paper trail? An electronic transfer of data trail? An audio trail? A money trail?

We have just seen the downfall of a Sky 'legend', (their term, not mine), all in the space of 24 hours - because there was a trail. Now some think that trail was set up, and I can see why. That is just to bring down a commentator, not a club and one of the greatest managers ever, just a commentator. Now surely if someone hated United that much and suspected there was foul play with refs, a sting could be set up? Remember how easily Sven got stung by the NOTW? Surely if they thought something was not right, they would set up a sting to unmask the biggest footballing scandal since records began? It couldn't be that hard to do, could it?

Or am I being very naive and very gullible by not realising that it could actually be a matter of a masked menace, sneaking up to Peter Waltons house at night with a self exploding letter which explains what this 'payment' is for?

Still think its happening?

Just to say, this isn't a smartarse pop at those I regard as deluded enough to believe United are favoured upon. You know my thoughts on that. I believe they win because that is all they know to do and whether I get pillared for this or not, I admire how they carve out results like last night and I wish to high heaven we could start doing it. Time will bring that mentality to us, I am certain of it but its all about gaining the experience of doing so, and the fact is they have players there who only know how to win, and that experience rubs off on whoever it is Bacon Face decides to add to the squad for the future.

say what you like they are favoured. as i say its too often and gone on for too long. i dont know how they have gone about it but they are very well "looked after".

johnmc said:
Dirty Harry said:
Is it too far fetched to believe there could be a `hardcore` that sound out certain individuals they feel may be suitable ? it happens in other organisations John.

It is too far fetched as its not really workable.

If it was that corrupt then the ref wouldnt have allowed the Blackpool goals in the first place. Also you could say it was a definate penalty - but so was West Broms v Blackburn. Mistakes happen in every game. they are just highlighted more in the rags case which is why referees are scared to get things wrong. Was there a thread about refs being bias towards Blackburn or conspiring to ensure Blackbutn won to keep the middle east betting ring happy?

Also you are relying on incidents to happen - was it "staged" that the raphael would push someone and the ref not give it? Would the ref not have given a penalty for any incident at that stage in the game? No, he didnt think it was a penalty and thats it. Is that too hard to believe.

We as blues complain against every decision that goes the rags way near enough. But many dubious decisions have gone our way this season, just has they have against us.

On one hand Rapheal shouldnt have got sent off against spurs, that decision went against them - but he should have got more for the way he left the field - that decision went for them.

Well it goes on the world over mate tbh, sounding out possible suitable candidates for certain roles in organisations as someone said, it`s not a quick chat in the carpark, it`s a lot more complex than that and with regards to disallowing Blackpools goals last night, well that would definitely arouse suspicion wouldn`t it ? What you have to remember is that nothing is set in stone, it could easily be about an official OR a player just being given the opportunity to influence a game, as I mentioned before think Grobelaar, Hans Segers etc.

Personally I`m open minded about it all but think it would be folly to dimiss the possibilities altogether.

Dirty Harry said:
Well it goes on the world over mate tbh, sounding out possible suitable candidates for certain roles in organisations as someone said, it`s not a quick chat in the carpark, it`s a lot more complex than that and with regards to disallowing Blackpools goals last night, well that would definitely arouse suspicion wouldn`t it ? What you have to remember is that nothing is set in stone, it could easily be about an official OR a player just being given the opportunity to influence a game, as I mentioned before think Grobelaar, Hans Segers etc.

Personally I`m open minded about it all but think it would be folly to dimiss the possibilities altogether.

It is going on undetected all over the world is it. So us, on a message board are aware of it, but no one else in football can see it. I guarantee you the same discussions are going on about Barca, Bayern, Milan etc etc. The big teams do tend to get decisions as refs are worried what might happen to them if they make the wrong decision. Its not because they are getting paid.

Those players you mention got caught. How have the rags, who have been supposedly doing this for years, gone undetected.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.