A question to the Hughes Outers

Pigeonho said:
de niro said:
we are wasting a fantastic oppotunity to make real progress. the italian way will just not work. anyone can see that we need to sto playing so defensive in every single game, its not like we are any good at it.
tonight as soon as they went down too 10 men we should have got viera off and stevie on, what do we do bring zab on, wtf was that all about?

Its not just Stoke away though, Vieira played at home to Pompey on his debut with De Jong and Barry.....AT HOME!!!! Not being funny, but if it was Hughes who had played them 3 together, he would have been hounded out of the club. I want Mancini to last as long as the owners see fit. Have never slagged a serving manager off and never will, but it seems to be one rule for one, and one for another, wven though the latter, (Mancini), is doing no better, (worse if you look at the fact Hughes got us to a semi but Mancini couldn't progress on that).

Who else would you play?

Fuzzmaster101 said:
blucat599 said:
but the Hughes inners won't stop, they just won't let him go, he's never coming back except as the manager (perhaps, haven't heard a peep out of him since) of our opponents, give Mancini the same time you gave Hughes to get this squad playing the way he wants them to, with a couple of decent midfield buys in the summer for the right money, we will be transformed next season, especially if we finish in the top 4 at the end of this one !!
I don't want Mancini out! I want City to play well. I want to see us putting in a good performance. I want to see a formation that makes sense. I want to see crosses into the box if we're going to play two tall strikers otherwise why have them on? I want to see us get 3rd spot under Mancini. I just don't think it's going to happen. I don't mind the result today I don't mind us only just scraping 4th spot but I want us to look like we know what we're doing. Which we do not! We look extremely lucky and that's all!

post of the year.

de niro said:
Fuzzmaster101 said:
I don't want Mancini out! I want City to play well. I want to see us putting in a good performance. I want to see a formation that makes sense. I want to see crosses into the box if we're going to play two tall strikers otherwise why have them on? I want to see us get 3rd spot under Mancini. I just don't think it's going to happen. I don't mind the result today I don't mind us only just scraping 4th spot but I want us to look like we know what we're doing. Which we do not! We look extremely lucky and that's all!

post of the year.

So you expect all that in 60 days under a new management?

Really?

Immaculate Pasta said:
Pigeonho said:
Its not just Stoke away though, Vieira played at home to Pompey on his debut with De Jong and Barry.....AT HOME!!!! Not being funny, but if it was Hughes who had played them 3 together, he would have been hounded out of the club. I want Mancini to last as long as the owners see fit. Have never slagged a serving manager off and never will, but it seems to be one rule for one, and one for another, wven though the latter, (Mancini), is doing no better, (worse if you look at the fact Hughes got us to a semi but Mancini couldn't progress on that).

Who else would you play?

At home?!! Well i wouldn't play THREE defensive medfielders at any point during a game against a team who were basically there to be savaged.

Pigeonho said:
Immaculate Pasta said:
Who else would you play?

At home?!! Well i wouldn't play THREE defensive medfielders at any point during a game against a team who were basically there to be savaged.

Who are the three defensive midfielders though? We only have one as far as i am aware in De Jong.

Immaculate Pasta said:
Prestwich_Blue said:
You are the clueless one. Most of that money was spent last summer and since then we had 2 defeats under Hughes. One was indeed poor (and every team has had at least one of those) but the other certainly wasn't gutless. Either say something sensible or keep shtum.

Why does everyone keep bringing up this "only 2 defeats" nonsense. If Hughes had only lost two and won the majority of the rest then he wouldn't have been sacked. It was the fact that he only lost 2 and drew the majority with gutless, clueless displays that got him sacked.

I'm sure this place at times would prefer a record of 7 draws out of 7 than 3 wins and 4 defeats out of 7.
I highlighted that because this idiot talked about the endless, gutless defeats under Hughes. You will find that I actually doubted Hughes' ability to take us into the top 4 so I'm definitely not a die-hard Hughes inner. But even the best managers don't win all their games and I get fed up of people telling me that what I'm watching now is somehow much better than the games I watched under Hughes this season.

Immaculate Pasta said:
de niro said:
we are wasting a fantastic oppotunity to make real progress. the italian way will just not work. anyone can see that we need to sto playing so defensive in every single game, its not like we are any good at it.
tonight as soon as they went down too 10 men we should have got viera off and stevie on, what do we do bring zab on, wtf was that all about?

De Niro, what other way do you expect us to play when our centre midfielders are Barry, De Jong, Vieria and Ireland?
But why play three central midfielders against a side who don't play through the centre of midfield? It makes no sense. I know Barry pushed out Left and Johnson went out right quite often but it still left Viera and De Jong in the centre and very little going forward from anywhere. No crosses coming in for almost all of the game and three players in the middle doing very little offensively. I think the result was excellent, no miraculous for the performance we put in. I don't think you can blame the players though, we have absolutely no shape whatsoever.

Immaculate Pasta said:
Why does everyone keep bringing up this "only 2 defeats" nonsense. If Hughes had only lost two and won the majority of the rest then he wouldn't have been sacked. It was the fact that he only lost 2 and drew the majority with gutless, clueless displays that got him sacked.

I'm sure this place at times would prefer a record of 7 draws out of 7 than 3 wins and 4 defeats out of 7.
They are saying we didn't give him time I P , but he was here 18 months, now they are slavering at the mouth wanting Mancini beheaded, who's only been here coming up to 2 months and has won 5 out of 8.
Hughes won 7 out of 17, that is why he went, we were heading towards mid table.
Now we are 4th and have been moving up the table, not down, so why are we going backwards, it's in denial of reality?

Immaculate Pasta said:
de niro said:
post of the year.

So you expect all that in 60 days under a new management?

Really?

yes, otherwise why make a change?

hughes had hit a brick wall, now so has bob, both good in their own right but at least hughes tried to score a goal now and again.
what puzzles me is again in the crowd tonight eveyone could see it was'nt working, why can't bob.

What's happened to Hughes is history fans and players are still disappointed, Ok what's my point the inexperience of Cook and Marwood managing a big club undermining team selections buying under performing players because they sell shirts doesn't help. Both Cook and Marwood set about there business plan, football agents talk and it doesn't take long before whispers become a reality.... Hughes, Mancini or the City Players all wanted stability when these guys lose the trust in the people moral and the bond is gone. Solution get rid of Cook and Marwood.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.