A question to the Hughes Outers

jay_mcfc said:
Prestwich_Blue said:
Yes - beating Arsenal (twice) & Chelsea as well as getting to a semi-final for the first time in 29 years were certainly sacking offences.

Is winning 3 games an championship sides in a cup reason to keep a manager been in a job for 18 months after spending £250m? The amount of gutless defeats under Hughes were endless. He was clueless
You are the clueless one. Most of that money was spent last summer and since then we had 2 defeats under Hughes. One was indeed poor (and every team has had at least one of those) but the other certainly wasn't gutless. Either say something sensible or keep shtum.

rastus said:
de niro said:
not only will i go i will boo the moment i see yet another pathetic display from a bewildered set of players trying a system that has no chance of success.i feel for them.
mark my words mid table beckons.

Jesus de niro, i've never seen a more negative post from you. Whats wrong?

we are wasting a fantastic oppotunity to make real progress. the italian way will just not work. anyone can see that we need to sto playing so defensive in every single game, its not like we are any good at it.
tonight as soon as they went down too 10 men we should have got viera off and stevie on, what do we do bring zab on, wtf was that all about?

blucat599 said:
Fuzzmaster101 said:
Actually we won 6-0 under hughes with a poorer squad than we have now against a much stronger Portsmouth team but this is a pointless arguement.
but the Hughes inners won't stop, they just won't let him go, he's never coming back except as the manager (perhaps, haven't heard a peep out of him since) of our opponents, give Mancini the same time you gave Hughes to get this squad playing the way he wants them to, with a couple of decent midfield buys in the summer for the right money, we will be transformed next season, especially if we finish in the top 4 at the end of this one !!
I don't want Mancini out! I want City to play well. I want to see us putting in a good performance. I want to see a formation that makes sense. I want to see crosses into the box if we're going to play two tall strikers otherwise why have them on? I want to see us get 3rd spot under Mancini. I just don't think it's going to happen. I don't mind the result today I don't mind us only just scraping 4th spot but I want us to look like we know what we're doing. Which we do not! We look extremely lucky and that's all!

de niro said:
rastus said:

we are wasting a fantastic oppotunity to make real progress. the italian way will just not work. anyone can see that we need to sto playing so defensive in every single game, its not like we are any good at it.
tonight as soon as they went down too 10 men we should have got viera off and stevie on, what do we do bring zab on, wtf was that all about?

De Niro, what other way do you expect us to play when our centre midfielders are Barry, De Jong, Vieria and Ireland?

Prestwich_Blue said:
Is winning 3 games an championship sides in a cup reason to keep a manager been in a job for 18 months after spending £250m? The amount of gutless defeats under Hughes were endless. He was clueless
You are the clueless one. Most of that money was spent last summer and since then we had 2 defeats under Hughes. One was indeed poor (and every team has had at least one of those) but the other certainly wasn't gutless. Either say something sensible or keep shtum.[/quote]

Sensible? You're talking to me about Mark Hughes being a good manager and you're telling me to be sensible?

Hughes was shit and got what he deserved so you keep it fucking schtum you arrogant prick!

de niro said:
I think Zab is a better midfielder than a defender, don't think he is that good at either though, a squad player in essence, Ireland has been pretty poor this season and was given free reign on Saturday but contributed very little, that is why Mancini didn't turn to him tonight.

de niro said:
rastus said:

Its not just Stoke away though, Vieira played at home to Pompey on his debut with De Jong and Barry.....AT HOME!!!! Not being funny, but if it was Hughes who had played them 3 together, he would have been hounded out of the club. I want Mancini to last as long as the owners see fit. Have never slagged a serving manager off and never will, but it seems to be one rule for one, and one for another, wven though the latter, (Mancini), is doing no better, (worse if you look at the fact Hughes got us to a semi but Mancini couldn't progress on that).

jay_mcfc said:
Prestwich_Blue said:
You are the clueless one. Most of that money was spent last summer and since then we had 2 defeats under Hughes. One was indeed poor (and every team has had at least one of those) but the other certainly wasn't gutless. Either say something sensible or keep shtum.

Sensible? You're talking to me about Mark Hughes being a good manager and you're telling me to be sensible?

Hughes was shit and got what he deserved so you keep it fucking schtum you arrogant prick![/quote]
Typical of the worst of the Hughes outers. No sensible counter argument - just abuse.

Prestwich_Blue said:
jay_mcfc said:

Why does everyone keep bringing up this "only 2 defeats" nonsense. If Hughes had only lost two and won the majority of the rest then he wouldn't have been sacked. It was the fact that he only lost 2 and drew the majority with gutless, clueless displays that got him sacked.

I'm sure this place at times would prefer a record of 7 draws out of 7 than 3 wins and 4 defeats out of 7.

Immaculate Pasta said:
de niro said:

De Niro, what other way do you expect us to play when our centre midfielders are Barry, De Jong, Vieria and Ireland?

for a start ireland rarely gets picked, wish he would. next i would have made it 100% certain we sign a playmaker in jan, i would not have waited untill the last week of the window. i would not have signed ANY player aged 33 for a position that we have cover for as it is.
non of it makes sense.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.