A reply to Mancini's MEN advert in La Gazzetta Dello Sport

I'm also willing to contribute. Not much - 5/10 pounds, but I hope it will help. Just need more info.

NipHolmes said:
Been on net checking out for an hour and the best bet is to do a Tevez type of poster in Manchester. Not only is it fitting but it's more affordable and therefore more likely to come off.

Even as a person who thought it was best we made managerial changes I'd still chip in towards to the fund.

Here's a website with various ideas that could be used. I like the idea of a City trailer. One side a pic of Mancini with the trophies saying #thankyou or summat and the other side maybe a pic of the flag hung saying Forza Mancini?

Gets the point across and is much, much cheaper than a full size spread in a Italian national paper.

This is definately the way to go!

The poster idea in manchester sounds like the best idea to me.. Good luck with it..

Roberto deserves a thanks you from the fans but so to do the owners. We need to all remember that..

I'm sure someone could come up with some decent wording to thank both parties..

bainy said:
NipHolmes said:
Been on net checking out for an hour and the best bet is to do a Tevez type of poster in Manchester. Not only is it fitting but it's more affordable and therefore more likely to come off.

Even as a person who thought it was best we made managerial changes I'd still chip in towards to the fund.

Here's a website with various ideas that could be used. I like the idea of a City trailer. One side a pic of Mancini with the trophies saying #thankyou or summat and the other side maybe a pic of the flag hung saying Forza Mancini?

Gets the point across and is much, much cheaper than a full size spread in a Italian national paper.

Can't we just ask Bobby for a sub?

remember arthur mann said:
bainy said:
NipHolmes said:

Can't we just ask Bobby for a sub?

He's not very good at subs.

NipHolmes said:

Edit, here's the link - <a class="postlink" href="http://www.mediavariation.co.uk/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.mediavariation.co.uk/</a>

I just hope he see's it. Is sons are active on twitter so we could always get them aware.

Josh Blue said:
NipHolmes said:

Edit, here's the link - <a class="postlink" href="http://www.mediavariation.co.uk/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.mediavariation.co.uk/</a>

I just hope he see's it. Is sons are active on twitter so we could always get them aware.

Don't worry about exposure mate. It will go viral in minutes I guarantee. All it takes is a few retweets and it will be in M.E.N and most likely Gazetta Della Sport (when Plameri sees it, he likes City by looks of it and mentioned us being good fans according to Mario) in an article to say how loved he was here. In Italy I am told he's seen as successor to the Italy national job and it's of interest to them anyway so I expect big exposure. From a more selfish viewpoint it's also great press for us City fans, we all know we are a good lot but now the world will know. The Fa Cup and this campaign will get us a very good rep.

His son will tell his Dad yes mate. All it takes is a pic of the billboard sent on Instagram and tweeted to his son. He will retweet and it will appears to tens of thousands within minutes. A few more re-tweets and you get the picture.

NipHolmes said:
Josh Blue said:
NipHolmes said:

Don't worry about exposure mate. It will go viral in minutes I guarantee. All it takes is a few retweets and it will be in M.E.N and most likely Gazetta Della Sport (when Plameri sees it, he likes City by looks of it and mentioned us being good fans according to Mario) in an article to say how loved he was here. In Italy I am told he's seen as successor to the Italy national job and it's of interest to them anyway so I expect big exposure. From a more selfish viewpoint it's also great press for us City fans, we all know we are a good lot but now the world will know. The Fa Cup and this campaign will get us a very good rep.

His son will tell his Dad yes mate. All it takes is a pic of the billboard sent on Instagram and tweeted to his son. He will retweet and it will appears to tens of thousands within minutes. A few more re-tweets and you get the picture.

Well lets contact Adam and get the ball rolling.

I'll get on it Monday. IMO the poster is the best idea. I think a pm to Ric (being the top bloke he is and also trustworthy) to get a paypal set up and the forum can contribute to it. On Monday I could contact poster company for a quote and hopefully we could use the site where we put Tevez poster. Once we get quote we have summat to work towards, say it's £5k, that's £10 from 500 members, piece of piss to do.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.