A sense of perspective

"a little"? It's 10 hours on, and I'm still in "crush a grape" mode. That was shocking yesterday. Even when Villa gave us a 1-0 chasing back in december, I don't remember us being that bad. Villa were excellent on the night. Utd didn't have to be anywhere near excellent yesterday. If they'd somehow morphed into 2011 Barca, and ran us dizzy with their play, it'd be easier to accept than what we were "treated" to yesterday. I have no problems losing to better teams. It happens. But utd, although better on the day (not that difficult) are not a better side than us. Like the Wigan finsl, we've left that one yesterday behind.
Yep totally get it... just trying to be a moderate voice in a bigger picture sense....it is what it is sadly.

I think for next season we are going to need faster more mobile centre backs and play with a higher tempo if we are going to play the same style of football
Yes, tempo was terrible in the first half of cup final. If there is a packed defence you need to play quicker to get them turning and out of position.

Anyone game wouldn't be getting missed a week before a big final.

Pep needs to be told the truth by those he trusts: that was a shir show and it started with an end of season party before the end of the season.
And several went on holiday in the early part of the week, strange preparation for a major final regardless of fatigue at the end of a hard season.

I didnt actually think we played that badly, ok I agree not up to our usual fantastic standards but we gifted them one goal, Alvarez should have scored. Haaland hit the bar, Kyle had two fantastic shots saved by there normally clown of a keeper & if Doku had scored a bit earlier I think we would have gone on to win it in extra time if not won the game in 90,
The rags have been incredibly lucky in this years FA cup & sadly it just happens that way sometimes, we all know how lucky the Fuc#ing rags can be over the years,
We have just won the league for the forth time on the bounce ffs, I am 62 & there was a long time in my life I honestly thought I would never see us win anything ever again,
Drink it in & enjoy while you can it it will not last forever & if any rag tries to take the piss give it back with both barrells, we are the best in the world & they are very lucky but still shit.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.