A sense of perspective

It was more than that. He didn't want the ball. Sadly, I think he's finished here.
He had plenty of those types of perfomance especially earlier on his career. I don't think we are going to cut him loose just yet. The only ones out of our current favourites closer to the exit are KDB and Kyle Walker.

It’s been a brilliant season overall. Especially after a treble win.

All the glory hunters can F off!
The main thing was getting the league won, if we had lost in the run in and then lost today, it would have been a travesty, having the Scum winning more trophies than us this season.

4 in a row will live forever but the odd fa cup win won’t.

The main thing was getting the league won, if we had lost in the run in and then lost today, it would have been a travesty, having the Scum winning more trophies than us this season.

4 in a row will live forever but the odd fa cup win won’t.
A double double and 2 consecutive cup final wins against them would have lived forever too

But we tossed it off as though it was a community shield

The job was done on Sunday as far as they were concerned and the team was set up and played like they didn’t give a fuck. Shambolic by everybody involved

Charity Shield- Le Arse
Carabooo cup- Dipperpool
FA kup- the pride of Singapore
PL-Ickle Citeh
The football world should be on their knees open mouthed in front of us for saving English football from a clean sweep of the three vilest fan bases in the country

A double double and 2 consecutive cup final wins against them would have lived forever too

The job was done on Sunday as far as they were concerned and the team was set up and played like they didn’t give a fuck. Shambolic by everybody involved
I suppose to peak after a nine month marathon and then be asked to do it again a week later after ‘unwinding’ for 3 days is a hard ask

I think that's a bit harsh. I am delighted with the fourpeat because that was my main goal for the season. But I do think it's fair to say that we have shown a lack of professionalism this last week. The season wasn't done and a lot of blues paid good money to be shown that kind of disrespect. I will give them a free pass but I can fully understand others being a little peeved.

I think that's a bit harsh. I am delighted with the fourpeat because that was my main goal for the season. But I do think it's fair to say that we have shown a lack of professionalism this last week. The season wasn't done and a lot of blues paid good money to be shown that kind of disrespect. I will give them a free pass but I can fully understand others being a little peeved.
"a little"? It's 10 hours on, and I'm still in "crush a grape" mode. That was shocking yesterday. Even when Villa gave us a 1-0 chasing back in december, I don't remember us being that bad. Villa were excellent on the night. Utd didn't have to be anywhere near excellent yesterday. If they'd somehow morphed into 2011 Barca, and ran us dizzy with their play, it'd be easier to accept than what we were "treated" to yesterday. I have no problems losing to better teams. It happens. But utd, although better on the day (not that difficult) are not a better side than us. Like the Wigan finsl, we've left that one yesterday behind.

I'm up now at 5am after 4 hours sleep,in work at 6am after all that yesterday.
Wont be going to the parade,I cant be arsed,a bit like they couldn't be arsed yesterday.
enjoy the summer everyone.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.