A sense of perspective

I think its possible to be very happy with that and also very disappointed with not turning up in a final against a useless rag team. One does not exclude the other.
Might do after 2 exhausting seasons

Tell perspective to all the blues leaving Wembley right now. We treated this final and our opposition with zero respect and that’s why we lost and it’s also on the manager why oh why changing a winning centre half partnership for a final and why oh why sub off the only consistent defender and midfielder from the first half at half time please explain it to me . It’s easier to have perspective when you do everything right and just lose to the better side we never we made stupid decisions and disrespected our opponent
United played their best game of the season in their last game of the season and still anything could of happened at the end. We had a crap 30 minutes but we didn't have a crap 90 minutes. It's gutting to lose to them but it's not the end of the world after everything we've seen over the last year.

United will be celebrating tonight but they'll be sacking their manager tomorrow, that's the difference.

I think there hasn't been a game at the Etihad this season when we were still searching for the first goal when I didn't utter the same sentiment.

I wonder whether Pep could play the kind of pacy game that Mancini 'n Pellers seemed to play, or are my last remaining memory cells giving a false reading.
Pep doesn’t set up to start the game with pace…….unfortunately

Fair play to United. They aren't as good as us, so they obviously weren't going to go all out attack. They had a plan, executed it well, and deserved to win.

I'm not too fussed in the overall scheme. At least they didn't win with cheating, snidey tactics, VAR and dirty play.

They are fucking wank though let’s be honest, we were awful on the day too many off it and got what we deserved, pure and simple, it’s on Pep that as well, letting them out on piss hasn’t helped
I’ll give em credit today for being hungry for the win. They did work very hard. We should be beating them though. It’s a poor performance and a poor result. No point trying to polish a turd. City fans twatting each other in the stands and on the concourse is just awful to see too. Always know it’s going to be a bad day when you start seeing that.

On the train back now thank god.

Nobody shithouses and dark arts their way through games like Manyoo, they are like a Uruguay/1970s Inter Milan hybrid

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.