A sense of perspective

Look at the stats.
We weren't as bad as the rag media will have you believe.
Admittedly we can play much better but it wouldn't fall for us today.
The gap this season was 31 pts.
They are miles behind us.
Just imagine if we hadn't won the league and then lost this.... now that really would of been painful
I look at the stats and see that we created less shots on target against them than the likes of Burnley, Coventry, Bournemouth (pretty much every team) have done in recent weeks/months. And thats despite us chasing a goal for 90+ mins. Cant pretend thats anything but absolutely awful by our standards.

I look at the stats and see that we created less shots on target against them than the likes of Burnley, Coventry, Bournemouth (pretty much every team) have done in recent weeks/months. And thats despite us chasing a goal for 90+ mins. Cant pretend thats anything but absolutely awful by our standards.
What 1 less.
They won a cup with 25 % possession and a gift for the first goal.
Haaland nearly breaking the bar in half doesn't count as a shot on target I know but what we're there shots on target like?
Ortega put in cap on the one from ratface.
Think of the bigger picture and you'll feel better soon

The most damning part of all is when we need a goal you look at the bench and you just don't see where one might come from, (Bobb maybe should have had a run). Grealish and Nunes wouldn't score in a whorehouse and that is why we lost. We just keep doing the same thing over and over again. the only way these cunts can beat us is the ball in behind our high line and yet Pep inexplicably plays into their hands every time. Pity to end the season like this after an heroic effort to make it 4 in a row. I suspect that's the last game for a few of our players, a sad end for some of the stalwarts.

Reactions: PPT
What 1 less.
They won a cup with 25 % possession and a gift for the first goal.
Haaland nearly breaking the bar in half doesn't count as a shot on target I know but what we're there shots on target like?
Ortega put in cap on the one from ratface.
Think of the bigger picture and you'll feel better soon
Plus Onana good save, Alvarez should’ve buried one and Haaland wrestled to the ground.

Reactions: PPT
Most older blues realise where we've come from to where we are now and we've won a lot more than we ever thought possible.

Today was a disappointment, nothing more. Let's not get expectant just because we were heavy favourites to win. We didn't deserve to win IMO.

Win or lose have a booze: )
Please give over with the we were shit in the 80s 90s and early 00s so we should be thankful to just be here it’s very boring mate

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.