A small bit of info for you.....

svennis pennis said:
The Fixer said:
svennis pennis said:
Spursmad is the equivalent of happyblue on COYS. Very reliable.

If this comes through then I await the crawling "what does spursmad have to say" threads to start.

You really do sound full of yourself, you have an arrogant tint to your posts almost as im above most on here. I maybe wrong and if that's the case no hard feelings but it's just a feeling i get.

Haha, you couldnt be further from the truth mate, its just as soon as someone appears to know what they are talking about they are harassed to feck!

Ok my appologies pal, hopefully no hard feelings.

svennis pennis said:
The Fixer said:
svennis pennis said:

If this comes through then I await the crawling "what does spursmad have to say" threads to start.

You really do sound full of yourself, you have an arrogant tint to your posts almost as im above most on here. I maybe wrong and if that's the case no hard feelings but it's just a feeling i get.

Haha, you couldnt be further from the truth mate, its just as soon as someone appears to know what they are talking about they are harassed to feck!
quite true, to this day there are still "ajay ajay where art tho ajay" threads begging for information of him

The Fixer said:
svennis pennis said:

You're well wide of the mark there matey. He's a good lad is Svennis.

Generally because he shares the same opinion as me on most things. ;-)

bluebarn said:
How they know this we can only guess, but it does indicate that City could well have become the club of choice for top Prem players not already with a top 4 club.

So Debbie, what first attracted you to millionaire magician Paul Daniels

Well done spursmad for coming on here and giving out genuine info. Now we can really be confident that Tevez is in the bag, and reduce our giddyness about Eto'o coming.

I hope you keep posting, and just hope you aren't a mischievous sort as you could really have some fun on here now your credibility has been established beyond doubt.

bluemoonmatt said:
bluebarn said:
How they know this we can only guess, but it does indicate that City could well have become the club of choice for top Prem players not already with a top 4 club.

So Debbie, what first attracted you to millionaire magician Paul Daniels

Lol. Good answer, however, I hope that it would also be about ambition as well as cash. Maybe there is a genuine feeling in the game that we are a club going places and players do want to be part of it? I hope I'm not just being a bit naive on this.

Kinkys Blue Socks said:
The Fixer said:
svennis pennis said:

You're well wide of the mark there matey. He's a good lad is Svennis.

Generally because he shares the same opinion as me on most things. ;-)

Aww cheers mate, good to see we agree again ;)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.