A small bit of info for you.....

Solihull Samba Boys said:
spursmad

cheers for the info, have you got anymore on the Eto'o situation or are his wage demands still too high?[/quote]

That was the last info I was told.

Ducado said:
simon23 said:
cheers for the info spursmad......

I wish you were on a wind up about RSC........ :-( - personally i think it is a deal that could blow up in MH face....he is an average player (yes better than what we have) but he will spend most of his time injured!!!......we will end up relying on cacedio/Jo/evans......none of whom are anywhere near good enough

and im realy disappointed to hear about eto'o....he is the one forward we have been linked to that would make the difference between us pushing for places between 8-10th and pushing top 4-6.....RSC aint good enough to help us get there......

as for the other signings...well im guessing that at least one or two of them will be defensive signings esp if the runmours about dunne are true

so my guess to the 5-6 signings are:

lescott
rsc
tevez
barry
plus 2 defenders

Im not sure that would push us top 6 to be honest

Really? I think it will

midfield and defensively we may be more solid.....but attacking wise with those purchases (especially away from home) we wont have much more luck.....a player in the mould of torres who immediately puts a team on the back foot regardless of whether being home or away is what we need.....RSC is not that player...yes he will hold the ball up, yes he is good in the air....but his injury record is dire, he is slow and not particularly mobile...he isnt going to stretch a defence nor is he the type of forward who can create a goal out of nothing....the type of forward like torres, drogba, eto'o can......im not saying we need one of these 3 but someone like them

i agree .
we need an out and out lethal goalscorer.
however unrealistic it is we need somebody in the eto'o , torres, villa, RVN (in his prime) mould

singing stand blue said:
Robinjo - why do you have such a problem with ITK's your constantly shouting them down! I don't necessarily believe what they say but you seem to be on every thread shouting them down! Live and let live man!

wells said man av clocked him as well why can't peeps live the dream then woman at the end of the window if they so wish

PaleBlue said:
spursmad321 said:
Solihull Samba Boys said:
spursmad

cheers for the info, have you got anymore on the Eto'o situation or are his wage demands still too high?[/quote]

That was the last info I was told.

Thanks Spursmad, for the info and your conduct on the forum. A good read and sounds plausible.

Thanks Paleblue.

Good manners cost nothing.

spursmad321 said:
hgblue said:
Thanks for posting your info mate. It all seems credible enough. Any news on who Spurs are after? Only asking coz I think we're going to be the 'next two' after the big four next season and would be interested to hear how you are going to be strengthening this summer.

Unfortunately I don't get any info on Spurs, we are being link with loads of players some good and some not so good. but as yet no concrete info from good itk's, just itk wannabes.

Bit of a bummer that eh mate? Seems you know someone inside our club but not your own! Okay you're not ITK about Spurs, but just humour me and name some of the names your being linked with. I've heard the Real Madrid trio, Robben, Huntelaar and Sneider. Anyone else?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.