A small bit of info for you.....

Hi Spursmad,

First of all I would like to thank you for the information you have provided. Secondly I have a question regarding Joe Hart going on loan. Is this loan move with a view to a permanent deal and if so is there a set price agreed by all parties concerned? Really glad he is going to get first team football personally. I'd be gutted if he missed out with England because of Shay despite him being the superior keeper (Given)

simon23 said:
midfield and defensively we may be more solid.....but attacking wise with those purchases (especially away from home) we wont have much more luck.....a player in the mould of torres who immediately puts a team on the back foot regardless of whether being home or away is what we need.....RSC is not that player...yes he will hold the ball up, yes he is good in the air....but his injury record is dire, he is slow and not particularly mobile...he isnt going to stretch a defence nor is he the type of forward who can create a goal out of nothing....the type of forward like torres, drogba, eto'o can......im not saying we need one of these 3 but someone like them

Your spot on simon and Hughes knows that aswell...........we was soooo close to getting Drogba in Jan aswell.
I think if we got him we would of been playing in Europe next season as he would of been the differance (imo)

Danamy said:
simon23 said:
midfield and defensively we may be more solid.....but attacking wise with those purchases (especially away from home) we wont have much more luck.....a player in the mould of torres who immediately puts a team on the back foot regardless of whether being home or away is what we need.....RSC is not that player...yes he will hold the ball up, yes he is good in the air....but his injury record is dire, he is slow and not particularly mobile...he isnt going to stretch a defence nor is he the type of forward who can create a goal out of nothing....the type of forward like torres, drogba, eto'o can......im not saying we need one of these 3 but someone like them

Your spot on simon and Hughes knows that aswell...........we was soooo close to getting Drogba in Jan aswell.
I think if we got him we would of been playing in Europe next season as he would of been the differance (imo)

close to drogba in jan ??

dw7 said:
Brucie Bonus said:
Ey-up, just got back from shopping. So have we signed Tevez or what?

no we were waiting on you to get back

Bugger. I had me a slice of pizza, and I swear the mozzarrella had cooked and congealed into the very likeness of young Carlos. I took it as a sign, like you do.

37680434566970 said:
Danamy said:
simon23 said:

from what I read a few months ago if Guus hadn't come in Drogba would have left in January as we had an offer on the table

37680434566970 said:
Danamy said:
simon23 said:

Yep and i'm talking fag paper close

Andouble said:
37680434566970 said:
Danamy said:
simon23 said:

from what I read a few months ago if Guus hadn't come in Drogba would have left in January as we had an offer on the table

glad we didnt get him - a horrible cheat ( sort of player we need) - hate him rolling around all the tie pretending to be injured

spursmad321 said:
Its not earth shattering news, but it is solid info.

Hart will definately be loaned out.

your back up keeper will be Stuart Taylor from Villa.

And Elano is history.

As I said its not going to set the world on fire, but when I get anymore info I will keep you informed.

I am not here to wind anyone up, I just happen to have a very good source who knows about your club, and I happen to think that you guys and gals deserve to know.

If you want to shoot me the please fire away.

Ps. Don't worry about RSC & Tevez, they are still Man City players.

Thanks for the info. How reliable is your source?

hgblue said:
spursmad321 said:
hgblue said:
Thanks for posting your info mate. It all seems credible enough. Any news on who Spurs are after? Only asking coz I think we're going to be the 'next two' after the big four next season and would be interested to hear how you are going to be strengthening this summer.

Unfortunately I don't get any info on Spurs, we are being link with loads of players some good and some not so good. but as yet no concrete info from good itk's, just itk wannabes.

Bit of a bummer that eh mate? Seems you know someone inside our club but not your own! Okay you're not ITK about Spurs, but just humour me and name some of the names your being linked with. I've heard the Real Madrid trio, Robben, Huntelaar and Sneider. Anyone else?

Brown(Celtic), RVN, Young (villa), Heinze, thats about it .

C_T_I_D said:
Hi Spursmad,

First of all I would like to thank you for the information you have provided. Secondly I have a question regarding Joe Hart going on loan. Is this loan move with a view to a permanent deal and if so is there a set price agreed by all parties concerned? Really glad he is going to get first team football personally. I'd be gutted if he missed out with England because of Shay despite him being the superior keeper (Given)

He is very highly rated by his peers, and is only going out on a one year loan, he will be back at City next season thats for sure.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.