A small bit of info for you.....

Ricster said:
mcfcblue said:
i was playing golf last friday at shrigley hall and was told the big signing was english, he got his info from shay given.

dont shoot the messenger !

Big English signing? Depends how big. Terry, Lampard and Gerrard are the only 3 i can think of.
TBH I wouldnt want any of them, it would just be weird.

Johnny_on said:
Mint we're getting Gerrard... thanks :-)

Hmmm, maybe not. Im sure someone was on here a few weks ago, working in the media, and was in Kahzukstan, (or however the fuck you spell it) and was pretty damn sure that Terry was coming here. It was supposedly all the talk with the England squad.

sam the drummer said:
Ricster said:
mcfcblue said:
i was playing golf last friday at shrigley hall and was told the big signing was english, he got his info from shay given.

Big English signing? Depends how big. Terry, Lampard and Gerrard are the only 3 i can think of.

you just carry on drumming sam.

mcfcblue said:

Probably thinking of Crouch at the time !

crosshairs.jpg

sam the drummer said:
Ricster said:
mcfcblue said:

As wierd as being able to fuck your own ass? Cos thats what i'd be doing if we signed any of that 3.

Ricster said:
Spursmad, are City gonna sell more Chicken Balti Pies before the match and at half time? Im sick of going up at half time, and cos so called fans have left their seats 5 mins before the whistle there are none left.

I love chicken balti pies.

Oh fuck yeah.

How good are they?

I had two and a half once (shared #3 with another lad) when pissed before a match and suffered like mad with indigestion after, but it was well worth it.

bowdonblue said:
Ricster said:
Spursmad, are City gonna sell more Chicken Balti Pies before the match and at half time? Im sick of going up at half time, and cos so called fans have left their seats 5 mins before the whistle there are none left.

I love chicken balti pies.

Oh fuck yeah.

How good are they?

I had two and a half once (shared #3 with another lad) when pissed before a match and suffered like mad with indigestion after, but it was well worth it.

They make your arse do smells that are unhuman too. Always cheers the bird up when i text her to tell her i managed to get 2 CBP's!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.