A song for Erling...

Some of the lines and ideas in these chants are quite good, I just hope to high heaven that nothing regarding "winning the Champions League" ends up catching on. Can you imagine what a bunch of fucking mugs we'll look like singing that shit if we don't end up actually winning it in the next 2 or 3 years?

Depeche mode

Just can't get enough

"He comes from Norway and he's gonna win the league"

I just can't get enough, I just can't get enough.

"His dad's called Alfie and he fucking hates Roy Keane"

I just can't get enough, I just can't get enough.

He plays for City and we're falling in love, cos I just can't seem to get enough of....

Do do do do do do do, do do do do do do do

ERLING HAALAND!!!!!!!

Aslong as none of the songs include his dad then we're good to go. Not like his Dads a legend at the club
This. His dad's biggest contribution to City history is having a son.
Funny but as a principle “legends” arent just those that are here in the good times. That team of 98-04 was my first memory of city and they went through it with us. A player doesnt need to win the league to be fondly remembered. They just have to have commitment, do the best they can in the era they are playing and respect the club. Alfie did that and more

Would you guys mind sending young Erling on loan for a spell for some much needed experience

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.