A song for Erling...

I prefer the line What can you do to the big Norwegian.The rowing longboat was brilliant and had everyone smiling

I think that’s better than the one above ‘fucking monster’…. It’s a bit confusing with different posters posting the same chant with different lyrics

Not sure on the rowing, sounds a bit like your getting mauled by the tiger or a kids pantomime aha

Edit - Family Friendly

Okay, just so you can all be word perfect and ready to blast this out v Fulham, here's a song sheet for you print out and practice in your mum's bedroom -

WHAT CAN YOU DO WITH A BIG NORWEGAIN
WHAT CAN YOU DO WITH A BIG NORWEGIAN
WHAT CAN YOU DO WITH A BIG NORWEGIAN
CAN'T STOP HIM FROM SCORING

ERLING, ERLING HAALAND
ERLING, ERLING HAALAND
ERLING, ERLING HAALAND
CAN'T STOP HIM FROM SCORING

And repeat...(or add lyrics if you have anything)

Now, practice your singing/rowing combination, and we're all good to go!

Not sure if the Big Norwegian is my fave, but critically it had someone who was prepared to sing it in the ground, make a tit out of himself until others joined in, and didn't let it die. So by that virtue alone it has the right to be the song. The rowing stuff with inflatable oars seems old school City enough that I could see it catching on tbh.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.