A song for Erling...

Pretty piss poor if that’s the only song we can come up with for Haaland. Always thought Barca were shocking just shouting Messi for 17 years on repeat to the best player ever.
Don’t think it will end up like that, Erling is creating his own City history and with that will come big moments, one’s that will be immortalised in song, it’s the way it’s always happened at City

Pretty piss poor if that’s the only song we can come up with for Haaland. Always thought Barca were shocking just shouting Messi for 17 years on repeat to the best player ever.
How about Haaland, Haaland, he hates Man u, Haaland, Haaland...

We've got to stick them in somewhere haven't we?

I reiterate my surprise that the drunken sailor has not caught on at all - everyone knows the tune, rhythm, easy words, can be sung on a loop, it's a simple winner for me and, contrary to some, I prefer the cleaner "Can't stop him from scoring" (as opposed to "you can't stop him scoring")
If you hear it in some random bierkeller or brauhaus next week, come and say hello!

I reiterate my surprise that the drunken sailor has not caught on at all - everyone knows the tune, rhythm, easy words, can be sung on a loop, it's a simple winner for me and, contrary to some, I prefer the cleaner "Can't stop him from scoring" (as opposed to "you can't stop him scoring")
If you hear it in some random bierkeller or brauhaus next week, come and say hello!
This and only this

Ashes to ashes
dust to dust
if Haaland doesn’t get you
Alvarez must!

ok it’s shit …….
To Starman/Bowie

We've got Haaland, waiting in the box
Looks like a polar bear and more cunning than a fox
They say he'll play for Madrid but he's City till he dies

We've got Haaland, waiting in the box
Looks like a polar bear and more cunning than a fox.
They say he'll play for Madrid but he's City till he dies

Last edited:
Got to be played on Tuesday night

Nah nah nah
Nah nah nah
Nah nah nah Haaland
Nah nah nah nah nah
Nah nah nah (Sheik)
Nah nah nah (Mansour)
Nah nah nah
Nah nah nah nah nah
Nah nah nah
Nah nah nah
Nah nah nah Haaland
Nah nah nah Nah

He's gonna score more GOALS than you HAALAND

Not bad but the last word needs to be CHELSEA

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.