A song to counter "where were you, when you were sh*t."

SaddleworthBlueRhino said:
The club programme could feature a fan per match who still has their 98/99 season ticket book with application form F (11 hour Queue for a final ticket) missing. We still have our 2.

It was nearer 14 hours for me and I remember starting off outside ticket office, going through Kippax, back through North Stand then back out to ticket office.

It was mental.

A lad we went to Wembley with sold his ticket for £100 and bought a ticket for Gillingham end for £40 then got moved to City end by Stewards with plenty more.

ONTHERUNWITHTHAKSIN said:
The club programme could feature a fan per match who still has their 98/99 season ticket book with application form F (11 hour Queue for a final ticket) missing. We still have our 2.

It was nearer 14 hours for me and I remember starting off outside ticket office, going through Kippax, back through North Stand then back out to ticket office.

It was mental.

A lad we went to Wembley with sold his ticket for £100 and bought a ticket for Gillingham end for £40 then got moved to City end by Stewards with plenty more.
2 more right here and framed ticket stubs from the play offs with a signed weaver jersey!

aguero93:20 said:

It was mental.

2 more right here and framed ticket stubs from the play offs with a signed weaver jersey!

Was singing with Liam Gallagher outside in his Motor and asked him to sign programme which he didn't as he still just wanted to be part of the moment and a blue and not a Rock Star.

This day above all else summed up what being a blue meant especially when the Rags won the treble..

aguero93:20 said:

It was mental.
I'm ashamed to say I threw a wobbly and tried to leave with about 10 mins to go, luckily my dad wouldn't let me! (i was 10) never gave up on a match since! even 'that day' fucking great memories!

Gaylord du Bois said:
gordondaviesmoustache said:
Gaylord du Bois said:
Div two
We were all in Div two.
We were all in Div two
Now were gonna fuck you.
Gaylord, I thought you'd never ask.
A gentleman never asks he enquires.
Yes, the last line of your previous post marks you out as some sort of modern-day Sir Walter Raleigh.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.