A song to counter "where were you, when you were sh*t."

gordondaviesmoustache said:
Gaylord du Bois said:
Gaylord, I thought you'd never ask.
A gentleman never asks he enquires.
Yes, the last line of your previous post marks you out as some sort of modern-day Sir Walter Raleigh.
at least we're not Walter mittys anymore! living the dream now.

Gaylord du Bois said:
Gaylord, I thought you'd never ask.
A gentleman never asks he enquires.
Yes, the last line of your previous post marks you out as some sort of modern-day Sir Walter Raleigh.
Fuck that Gordon. I've had more than my fair share of vicious spinsters trying to take my head off thank you very much.

jrb said:
"We were in bed with your Wife!"

Come on, that's got to be the best comeback yet!"

Get it going as we know Newcastle will sing their fav song to us.

I like your thinking but can't think of a tune to it.

Re: A song to counter

moomba said:
No need to get wound up, its funny I reckon.

We were here is a top reply.

This, exactly. We should sing back, to exactly the same tune "We were here, we were here, we were here when we were shit". Because it's true.
When we went down to the D3 (however you dress it up, it is the third division, people all over the country were astonished at the size of our attendance sometimes. So we should stay cool as a cucumber when people throw that chant at us, and proudly sing that back. For a while now, I've been thinking of having a t-shirt made. Sky blue (obviously). On the front, in white lettering: "Never forget where we've come from". On the back, same lettering: "Never forget where we're going". I might just do it, too…

Re: A song to counter

Lovebitesandeveryfing said:
moomba said:
No need to get wound up, its funny I reckon.

We were here is a top reply.

This, exactly. We should sing back, to exactly the same tune "We were here, we were here, we were here when we were shit". Because it's true.
When we went down to the D3 (however you dress it up, it is the third division, people all over the country were astonished at the size of our attendance sometimes. So we should stay cool as a cucumber when people throw that chant at us, and proudly sing that back. For a while now, I've been thinking of having a t-shirt made. Sky blue (obviously). On the front, in white lettering: "Never forget where we've come from". On the back, same lettering: "Never forget where we're going". I might just do it, too…

We do...

south west blue said:
In bed with your wife,
In bed with your wife,
We're man city,
In bed with your wife.

We were shagging your wives
We were shagging your wives
When we were shit
We were shagging your wives.

Yeah it also makes me laugh and makes the opposition fans look desperate . It just cracks me up as any fan with any worth would know we we're gettin record breaking numbers when in third tier .

I still get the odd fan attempting to slate us for not sellin out . Makes me laugh and I just tell them to actually look into it and they see we prob sell out 90% of our games and have had several occasions where we have sold out four or five games in advance .

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.