A striker in January

g180aj said:
cityboy5 said:
We should get Christian Benteke
No no No no no! He's a one season wonder

In 12/13 he scored 19 goals for a goal every 148 minutes. Last season scored 10 goals for a goal every 212 minutes. Wouldn't say that's a 1 season wonder but I would like to see how he comes back from his injury before making any decisions. He would be cheaper than Bony and wouldn't have to go to AFCON

tolmie's hairdoo said:
Bony is the real deal and would be an excellent foil for Aguero.

That's twice now I have seen him hold off Kompany, no mean feat.

Showed great workrate from the front and although he would be off to AFCON, worth a punt for £20m.

He is a stronger version of Negredo and showed with his goal the technique is there.

He deserves a chance to showcase on a bigger stage.

absolutly.

FantasyIreland said:
birchwoodgingerste said:
bonny stronger than the beast ive heard it all know!.

now......

Anyway....what part of that are you struggling with?

His hold up play is excellent and iirc he pushed Demichelis off like he was a 13 year old girl once or twice. Definitely is a handful.

I think that Kun is best on the shoulder of the last man, therefore what we need is a creative number 10 who knows where the goal is. No idea who fits the bill for this.
If we went for a Bony type player they lead the line and Kun would have to drop deeper, where he is pretty good but not at his optimum. I think we need to build the strike force around Kun as he is one of the best in the world

Airbags Optional said:
I think that Kun is best on the shoulder of the last man, therefore what we need is a creative number 10 who knows where the goal is. No idea who fits the bill for this.
If we went for a Bony type player they lead the line and Kun would have to drop deeper, where he is pretty good but not at his optimum. I think we need to build the strike force around Kun as he is one of the best in the world
Spot-on. That's why we need to play Silva in behind Aguero and sack off Dzeko.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.