A striker in January

SuperMario's Fireworks. said:
Paco Alcacer, Gonzalo Higuain or Wilfried Bony would all be good fits.
Paco Alcacer would be great, but Valencia now have billionaire owner so no chance of Valencia selling him, sadly.

Sitka said:
g180aj said:
cityboy5 said:
We should get Christian Benteke
No no No no no! He's a one season wonder

In 12/13 he scored 19 goals for a goal every 148 minutes. Last season scored 10 goals for a goal every 212 minutes. Wouldn't say that's a 1 season wonder but I would like to see how he comes back from his injury before making any decisions. He would be cheaper than Bony and wouldn't have to go to AFCON

so in the second season when he went from a goal every 1.64 games to a goal every 2.35 games you think that's consistency? he is a downgrade on Jovetic, Dzeko or Negrado plain and simple.

birchwoodgingerste said:
FantasyIreland said:
birchwoodgingerste said:
bonny stronger than the beast ive heard it all now!.

now......

Anyway....what part of that are you struggling with?

Sorry fantasyireland i just dont rate him ability wise nothing personal.

Regardless of your opinion of his ability.....Bony is a powerhouse,that's a fact....and is what I took issue with.

FantasyIreland said:
birchwoodgingerste said:
FantasyIreland said:
now......

Anyway....what part of that are you struggling with?

Sorry fantasyireland i just dont rate him ability wise nothing personal.

Regardless of your opinion of his ability.....Bony is a powerhouse,that's a fact....and is what I took issue with.

i'm with you on this. he's right handful. would be a great foil for aguero.

We won't buy one, because Pelle's system doesn't need or require one.

He likes the deeper lying second striker, and we have the type of midfielders (Silva, Jovetic, Nasri, even Yaya) who can play there all day long. Pelle likes attacking, skillful, intelligent midfielders, and likes to have a couple of midfield-wingers thrown in for good measure.

Most important signing of the January window would be JAMES MILNER!! To let a £26M, extremely versatile, still young, English utility man who has got us out of many a pickle simply walk away would be criminal. I think Milly knows he is in a good bargaining position, especially considering he is a no-brainer English player for the squad, but also that he can make his money here AND be successful, so I think it will eventually happen. But, I wish it was already in the bag. He is the an PERFECT midfielder for a manager who likes to tinker with his line up for the last 30 minutes of every game. He can play ANYWHERE ON THE PARK, and has played in three or four positions multiple times this season already. Txiki needs to get this one done before he goes looking for anyone else!

After that, I'd take a strong, up and down the field, left footed, left midfielder. Find me that guy and I'll pay the £25M that he is worth to our system, and I would start blooding some of the youngsters on the bench and in the last 10-15 minutes of our games.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.