A striker in January

tolmie's hairdoo said:
Bony is the real deal and would be an excellent foil for Aguero.

That's twice now I have seen him hold off Kompany, no mean feat.

Showed great workrate from the front and although he would be off to AFCON, worth a punt for £20m.

He is a stronger version of Negredo and showed with his goal the technique is there.

He deserves a chance to showcase on a bigger stage.

I posted similar mid game yesterday when he was causing us all sorts of problems......he's an incredible athlete with a superb attitude and also a very clever and skilful player - he'd be perfect for our needs(AFCON aside.....) and is very attainable.....his performances cannot have gone unnoticed.

FantasyIreland said:
AlloBoi said:
Bony Signed a extension just the other day....

Yep,they will get a very good fee.

Liverpool didn't want to pay the £15m and got Mario instead.

He is worth £20m in light of his recent contract and scoring.

Swansea know the big boys are coming, and would not stand in his way.

Perhaps Yaya could be useful after all this season and talk him in to it.

Excellent attitude and reminds me a little of a raw Drogba.

de niro said:
Love Bites and Everything said:
Do a deal with PSG for Cavani involving Yaya and Nasri if necessary.

He'd be a perfect partner to Sergio and can also play up top on his if we need him to. Clearly not happy at PSG, Ibrahimovic doesn't pass to him and his lack of opportunities has shattered his confidence. Quality player, equally good running in behind or with his back to goal and a lethal finisher when on song.

no. just buy cavani.

or go for rvp.

City's chance to sign Cavani is gone, plus they shouldn't be spending 60 million euros for a player who will be 28 in the summer anyway.

RVP would be about the worst signing City could make. He will be 32 next season, can't stay healthy for a month anymore, and was absolutely terrible yesterday against Arsenal.

Swansea could demand £25m-£30m for Bony if they wanted and to be honest I would prefer we didn't sign another player that has to go on AFCON duty every year or two, especially a striker considering Agüero and Jovetic are so injury prone.

FantasyIreland said:
tolmie's hairdoo said:

Showed great workrate from the front and although he would be off to AFCON, worth a punt for £20m.

He is a stronger version of Negredo and showed with his goal the technique is there.

I posted similar mid game yesterday when he was causing us all sorts of problems......he's an incredible athlete with a superb attitude and also a very clever and skilful player - he'd be perfect for our needs(AFCON aside.....) and is very attainable.....his performances cannot have gone unnoticed.

I have liked what I have seen of Bony and I also could not help thinking that he would be a great complement to Aguero. I reckon he would get a lot more goals in our side than he does at Swansea. At the age 25 he can improve and he surely would at MCFC.

Be a very good addition for us in Jan, despite AFCON.

OB1 said:
FantasyIreland said:
tolmie's hairdoo said:

I have liked what I have seen of Bony and I also could not help thinking that he would be a great complement to Aguero. I reckon he would get a lot more goals in our side than he does at Swansea. At the age 25 he can improve and he surely would at MCFC.

Be a very good addition for us in Jan, despite AFCON.

i think a CM is a much greater need. we'd only have the ferns during Afcon (lampard is not a starter for me), so an injury or suspension to one and we are f*****

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.