A striker in January

Bruun said:
Sergi0 Na5r1 said:
Have we ruled out Diafra Sakho? He's talented and affordable and would probably like to play for us.

Next one season wonder playing in a team who's playing way above level.

He's worth a punt. His speed might be what we need up front and he'll be affordable in the Jan window. 7 goals in 9 for wh.

We need a striker who gives us something we do not have with our current 3- namely what Negredo gave us- Hold up play & physicality, a battering ram type striker in the mould of Negredo, Drogba, Costa etc Obviously he needs to score a few too :)

Dzeko is a poacher, Jovetic a number 10 whos best work is on the edge of the box having shots & passes & Aguero has it all, a truly world Class star.

It is always very difficult to buy quality in Jan which is not cup tied in Europe or you pay well over the odds for.

For me ( i know he recently signed a new deal) i would get Bony, liked him since i have seen him at Arnem & he has shown he can do it in the prem, very strong player with true quality & finishing ability.

At a push Benteke or maybe get a good loan (Villa?) till we can buy top quality like Cavani in the summer...

I would love Muller even though he is not in the mould i mentioned, but he is going nowhere, a pipe dream really i would also like to Bang Scarlett Johanson, we all have to dream :)

Matt the Giant said:
dronefromsector7g said:
Agbonlahor? Pacey and versatile.

I'd rather go for Shane Long if we are looking at that level of players.
I agree, but he has only just moved for £12m, I'd reckon Agbonlahor would be a lot cheaper.

I woudn't be opposed to Agbonlahor, but he's hardly the goal-scoring deputy we need for Aguero.

kun said:
Matt the Giant said:
dronefromsector7g said:
Agbonlahor? Pacey and versatile.

I'd rather go for Shane Long if we are looking at that level of players.
I agree, but he has only just moved for £12m, I'd reckon Agbonlahor would be a lot cheaper.

I woudn't be opposed to Agbonlahor, but he's hardly the goal-scoring deputy we need for Aguero.
He plays in a shit team and usually not as a striker. In our team up front he'd score enough for us. He's not a bad passer and he's fast. He can play on the wing or behind a striker. Shane Long probably would do ok, and he's a blue too.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.