A striker in January

Ray78 said:
Or maybe if Di Natale from udinese would be attainable? He's getting on a bit now but he's still putting goals away and has a decent turn of pace, could move on to nycfc or Melbourne afterwards as well...
[/quote]

Di Natale is 37 years old mate, so, better to think in another one.

What about SEYDOU DOUMBIA, folks???

How good did you all found him, in these games he was against City ( CL) this year???

We have zero 'foreign' squad spots left and only £12m to spend. Because I doubt we fancy Bent or Crouch I'm gonna say that we'll wait till summer to do our business.

Bluewonder said:
We have zero 'foreign' squad spots left and only £12m to spend. Because I doubt we fancy Bent or Crouch I'm gonna say that we'll wait till summer to do our business.

We have 1 don't we? 17 allowed (16 in CL this year), I can only count 16 with Negredo now gone. Nastasic doesn't count till next season but he's finished anyway.

Universidad de Chile said:

How good did you all found him, in these games he was against City ( CL) this year???

He's a diving bag of shite. He can stay in the tundra.

blue_sonic176 said:
Universidad de Chile said:

He's a diving bag of shite. He can stay in the tundra.
Haha... ok.

I saw only, he has a good goal ratio, but, yeah... its the russian league...

Then, maybe we should no think to much about it, and like others here suggest, to give our players a chance. At least, if Embolo (Basle player) has decent games playing CL only with 17 years old, why can this not work with Pozo and Iheanacho.

PS: Excuse my english, because I´m living in Germany for many years, and my german has my english just broke. My mother language is, of course, as you can guess it, Spanish :-)

George Hannah said:
some of the suggestions on this thread lurch from the laughable to the utterly absurd

Which happens to be one of the major plus points of the Transfer forum George !

None of us know exactly what works. If you want Reus but I want Isco and the next guy wants Barkley etc ?. It makes the forum tick along nicely and stops a lot out there getting any real work done !

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.