A striker in January

hutton who blue said:
mosssideblue said:
hutton who blue said:
I know I'm going to be lambasted for this and praise knows I've been wrong before but ........ Balotelli?
Cut price from a flailing Liverpool in January?

I see you haven't been lambasted yet. Let me be the first, in a polite way :)

Balo is a busted flush who has nowehere left to go at the top level.

He will be cut price, but that will be for a reason don't you think?

Sorry it's a big no from me.
Thank you for disagreeing and not resorting to blaspheming or unnecessary bellitling. Regards.

Balotelli's current football value in the market is low. The precise time to buy him would be now. He's quality though he doesn't dive. Snap him up City. He'll be a snip.

Easy for me to say. I'm not the man in charge who's first year for his new club was the premier league trophy and league trophy to boot.

Balotelli is like your ex-girlfriend. You have thoughts about getting back together and think it could be a good thing again while all you friends are shaking their head saying don't do it.

Stoned Rose said:
The loss of Negredo has had a big impact so far.

We didn't replace him.

Should Aguero get injured now we'd basically be fucked because Dzeko is hit and miss and Jovetic isn't really a striker.

We need to replace Negredo in January.

Thoughts?

can you suggest, say 5 numbers between 1 and 48?

hutton who blue said:
Balotelli's current football value in the market is low. The precise time to buy him would be now. He's quality though he doesn't dive. Snap him up City. He'll be a snip.

You're Brendan Rodgers aren't you?

Not just jumping on the hype train because he got a hat trick but if QPR went down or the price was reasonable, what about Charlie Austin? English, consistent goal-scorer and wouldn't demand massive wages. Caused our defence problems and offers something different to Sergio.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.