A striker in January

NQCitizen said:
Ings is 22 and obviously has an eye for goal. I think he'd be a decent 4th striker if it's a role he fancied. Really don't think benteke or cisse are lightyears ahead of him.
]

Danny Ings is not the answer. He had one half decent season in the Championship and to say Benteke isnt light years in front of him is a mistaken because he is and the rest. Not having a dig but Benteke is not far off top drawer when fully fit and a right handful Ings isnt.

Stephenhakin said:
NQCitizen said:
Ings is 22 and obviously has an eye for goal. I think he'd be a decent 4th striker if it's a role he fancied. Really don't think benteke or cisse are lightyears ahead of him.
]

Danny Ings is not the answer. He had one half decent season in the Championship and to say Benteke isnt light years in front of him is a mistaken because he is and the rest. Not having a dig but Benteke is not far off top drawer when fully fit and a right handful Ings isnt.
I've not seen an awful lot of ings but benteke is far from top draw and in my opinion massively over hyped, he was marked out of a game by Nastasic who can't even make our bench

de niro said:
whoever it is would be our 4th striker, not sure who might put up with that.

...Which is why now is a perfect opportunity for us to allow a decent but underused striker to come to us on loan....

We get cover

he gets valuable experience... (as do his parent club)

cf Joe Hart to Brum..

What's not to like?

If we are to fill the 4th striker slot it is better give our EDS lads a chance to train with the first team.

I know I'm going to be lambasted for this and praise knows I've been wrong before but ........ Balotelli?
Cut price from a flailing Liverpool in January?

hutton who blue said:
I know I'm going to be lambasted for this and praise knows I've been wrong before but ........ Balotelli?
Cut price from a flailing Liverpool in January?

i'd take him but a big risk, he's such a loon.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.