A treble of City's most infamous defeats you were at

Rags away 5-0, sat with the fuckwits to make things worse.
Wigan FA cup final (flew from Canada for the weekend…felt a long flight back).
Spurs 4-1 at home FA Cup QF
Was at the Rags right in the middle of the fuckers and also the Spurs one. Also at Luton 0-1 and Bury at home 0-1 which was a fuck of a low point.
As was travelling and staying over at Lincoln away 1-2 when half of us groaned “not fucking Whitley in the team and a second later a load groaned “and another fucking Whitley in the team” as Jim’s name was read out. With only my long standing mate saying “Oh well, defence should be better now Van Blerk is fit”

Was March in the Keegan promotion season, I just checked. Lost 2-1 to two late goals. A very good season all in all but being sat in that shit Edgeley park listening to the mockery of their **** fans really did stick with me for years. I still hate them now. Was gutted when they got back in the football league!
We also were beaten 3-1 in 97. I was probably getting mixed up with that one.

Was at the Rags right in the middle of the fuckers and also the Spurs one. Also at Luton 0-1 and Bury at home 0-1 which was a fuck of a low point.
As was travelling and staying over at Lincoln away 1-2 when half of us groaned “not fucking Whitley in the team and a second later a load groaned “and another fucking Whitley in the team” as Jim’s name was read out. With only my long standing mate saying “Oh well, defence should be better now Van Blerk is fit”
So many low points, that's why we deserve our success now.

Not three that will stand out in history but three that cut deep were:

Notts County in the cup when we lost 1-0 and hit the woodwork about 15 times and they scored last kick of the game.

Spurs in the QF of the FA cup when it all kicked off and I genuinely thought we were going to make it to wembley. Resigned myself after that to never seeing City win anything.

Spurs again in the CL quarter final. That hurt more than most and just destroyed me mentally.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.