According to SSN... Tevez wants to go!

citymad said:
mcfcliam said:
article-0-0C0FB6EC00000578-381_306x477.jpg

Thanks mcfcliam, a good reminder for those who hate Tevez of what he's done for our club. City legend.
He's far from a legend

Look at doylie, he was a legend, not tevez

McNair9 said:
Sabster said:
McNair9 said:
Well then it looks like Carlos and Kia will have to cough up the other £20 million

No they won't - Kia will do anything to get this move. I am sure he will instruct Carlitos either to refuse to play or to sulk and play terribly.

Thus we have to sell, and it will have to be for an amount of money another team can afford namely 30 million.

I know you would all love to see him rot in the reserves, but that would be a case of cutting your nose off to spite your face, but it ain't going to happen
If the likes of Barca, Real or Juve are willing to pay £40-50 million for the likes of Neymar and Sanchez then Tevez won't leave for anything less than £50 million, certainly not £30 million! An offer like that would receive the loudest 'Fuck off' ever said

None of those offers have been confirmed or are true.

30-35 million is the max a team will offer (with Tevez's history, the knowledge that he wants to leave etc)

The club will take that I guarantee you that.

Skashion said:
Fuck off Tevez, you're not having my understanding. If you'd kept it in your trousers, the wife wouldn't have fucked off and took the kids. Instead of taking the responsibility like a man should, you've taken it out on City, because you could. You're a child not a man. Too many of your ilk in the world and I've no time for any of them. If you fuck up, man up.

This.

Mark Ogden tweets "Man City very laid-back on Tevez statement. Not surprised by it. But if nobody meets their asking price, he'll stay. " @MOgdenTelegraph

The thing that annoys me is he's ruined Clichy's day. why right now? sure it could of waited a few days.

Denis Law Back Heel said:
Mark Ogden tweets "Man City very laid-back on Tevez statement. Not surprised by it. But if nobody meets their asking price, he'll stay. " @MOgdenTelegraph

He'll put a few more on the gate at Hyde....

Bert Trautmann's Parachute said:
mcfcliam said:
His contribution to winning that trophy? NOTHING...

Correct yet he was happy to bask in all the glory of receiving it personally and NOT together with Vinny as it should have been

I would like to say though that if he goes I fear any chance of the PL has evaporated

Denis Law Back Heel said:
good

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.