According to SSN... Tevez wants to go!

But why did his family not up sticks when he moved to England.

I don't pretend to know much about these kind of things but I cannot believe that most, if not all, partners and family join the player when he moves to a new country or continent. The Beckhams for example.

Assuming his family lives in Beunos Aires or some other city in Argentina, his professed desire to be with his wife and kids would presumably preclude a move to anywhere other than Argentina. Unless he moved to a Spanish speaking country and they all moved there, with no language problem.

In the meantime we have him linked to a contract and we need a minimum of £40m to sell him on.

If he goes then he goes, life moves on

Bit ironic that most of the posters in here slagging him off will have been slagging arsenal fans about Clichy leaving and calling them sad and bitter

10.Goater_Legend said:
I think there are actually more positives in him leaving than staying, should he go we will no doubt replace him with one of Eto'o, Higuain, Aguero or Villa because no club will be willing to part with just cash and we will no doubt (& rightly so) value him at £50m +, meaning the clubs who could afford his wages will look to swap a player with us.

Now, should we get Eto'o or Aguero I would be very happy, I think Eto'o is easily as good a player, if not better than Carlos and he recently declared his desire to play in the Premier League, deep down he obviously still thinks he has something to prove to himself. Aguero is a young hungry footballer, who wants to win trophy's with a top club and is capable of becoming as good as Carlos is the long run IMO.

Now look at it like this, Tevez is reportedly earning £260,000 p/w, anyone of the players above would be on much less than that meaning we have reduced our wage bill, brought money into the club & not reduced the overall quality in the squad, win/win situation for Manchester City.

Now it is fairly obvious that Tevez has now realised that no club is willing to pay his fee/wages at the moment and that City hold all the cards, that's why he and his agent have issued this statement in the hope one of Real, Barca or Inter will come in for him. It's no coincidence that Mancini only recently announced that a Tevez/Eto'o swap deal had failed and that Tevez was now to stay, Tevez obviously thought Inter were going to sign him up no problems and had left it down to Kia and the club, now realising that Inter have gone cold and there's no where to go he has panicked and issued this statement. City will win in this scenario with or without Tevez come September 1st 2011.

Carlos in my eyes you have been one of the very best footballers this club has ever seen, and it has been a privilege to watch you, but you are in noway a City legend due to the way you have handled yourself of the pitch in a way which I believe has been disrespectful and damaging to the club on more than one occasion, I wish you all the best but I think we will be stronger without you, I will probably get stick for that last paragraph but it's my opinion and I'm sticking to it.

Bob On...agree with all of that

corky1970 said:
Go onto sad cafe , look back a few years and the fans were hurting ' we will move on" no player is bigger than the club ". He was Shit anyway ". He's a **** " mercinary" ... Don't care"" Fuck him" .... Etc .........

Sound familiar ??

Grow a pair and don't turn into a fan we all used to despise 3 years ago .

Oh and while I'm ranting , I'm sick of blues describing other teams/ clubs as " lesser" clubs , we used to be referred to in such a fashion ...lets have some fucking humility !!!
I've already explained why your argument is full of shit. That people are saying the same types of things in no way invalidates that they're saying them based on two different situations. If you can find me a post where I slagged off Petrov or other players who left to play first team football, be my guest. Think you're in need of growing a pair, Tevez must like having you as his woman.

10.Goater_Legend said:
I think there are actually more positives in him leaving than staying, should he go we will no doubt replace him with one of Eto'o, Higuain, Aguero or Villa because no club will be willing to part with just cash and we will no doubt (& rightly so) value him at £50m +, meaning the clubs who could afford his wages will look to swap a player with us.

Now, should we get Eto'o or Aguero I would be very happy, I think Eto'o is easily as good a player, if not better than Carlos and he recently declared his desire to play in the Premier League, deep down he obviously still thinks he has something to prove to himself. Aguero is a young hungry footballer, who wants to win trophy's with a top club and is capable of becoming as good as Carlos is the long run IMO.

Now look at it like this, Tevez is reportedly earning £260,000 p/w, anyone of the players above would be on much less than that meaning we have reduced our wage bill, brought money into the club & not reduced the overall quality in the squad, win/win situation for Manchester City.

Now it is fairly obvious that Tevez has now realised that no club is willing to pay his fee/wages at the moment and that City hold all the cards, that's why he and his agent have issued this statement in the hope one of Real, Barca or Inter will come in for him. It's no coincidence that Mancini only recently announced that a Tevez/Eto'o swap deal had failed and that Tevez was now to stay, Tevez obviously thought Inter were going to sign him up no problems and had left it down to Kia and the club, now realising that Inter have gone cold and there's no where to go he has panicked and issued this statement. City will win in this scenario with or without Tevez come September 1st 2011.

Carlos in my eyes you have been one of the very best footballers this club has ever seen, and it has been a privilege to watch you, but you are in noway a City legend due to the way you have handled yourself of the pitch in a way which I believe has been disrespectful and damaging to the club on more than one occasion, I wish you all the best but I think we will be stronger without you, I will probably get stick for that last paragraph but it's my opinion and I'm sticking to it.

Good post. Tevez epitaph..

Here lies Carlos Tevez. A great player on the pitch, A gutter-rat off it.

I'm angry at the timing of the comments, but hey ho!

But it's time to let him leave now and pass over the armband to Manchester City's true leader in big Vinnie. As great a player he is I always think we look a better 'team' when he isn't playing as the focus isn't totally on him.

Wembley against the Rags is the best example.

Well Inter was interested in him, but they pull out because of the wages. So if it's really a family issue, i expect him to cut his demands...

There is a light said:
You're fuming that he was shagging around and it was his own doing. Personally i couldn't give a flying fuck what happened in the past and caused him to be estranged from his missus and kids. The situation remains the same he wants to leave City. He's not begging for sympathy he just wants to leave. Tbh I would hate him if he came out and slagged off the club, supporters and players. He hasn't done that at all.so it's best to get over it and let him go.
He's inflicting the consequences on our club. A player who it is known wants to leave isn't as valuable. This will knock money off the transfer fee. This affects the club, try to understand. Rather than facing up to his responsibilities that have resulted from his actions, he's trying to engineer a move (at an inevitably reduced transfer fee) to solve a family problem he caused. Why should I not be pissed off? I don't put Tevez above Manchester City. Apologies for upsetting Tevez FC.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.