According to SSN... Tevez wants to go!

Re: Tevez makes statement "I want to leave City"

yes he will be missed but we are city not Tevez fc so goodbye Carlos and Vinne for captain

Kia's fucking with the wrong guys...in all the billions of pounds worth of deals that our owners have been involved in over the years dya think they've never had a gun held to their heads...

They'll know exactly how to play this...and they'll have the interests of our club at the heart of any deal that THEY ALLOW TO HAPPEN....

Lets get back to basics,we allow Carlos and Kia the right to talk to other clubs about personal terms once were happy with a figure....Kia can have as many Machiavellian plans and ideas up his sleeve as he wants....we hold all the cards....swap deal looms i'd say

Carlos....we've agreed a deal with Madrid so you can be with your family....the President of Atletico is waiting for you as we speak......say Hi to Kun on your way through......

alera said:
Fuck tevez I just want rid of him now for the beOSS ossicle deal for city. More interested in what we replace him with.

Fuck knows how we are going to move ll these players on :

Tevez
Ade
Bellamy
Rsc
Bridge
Swp
Jo
Nedum

Its piling up thats for sure!!
The only one I'd keep is SWP as he's useful as an impact player in certain comps. Tevez and Ade in swap deal for Sneijder and Eto. Bellamy to Celtic. Ned to Liverpool. Bridge to Swansea or Norwich. RSC and Jo to Yeovil Town on a free.

With tevez gone we only have dzeko and Mario and Mario is always injured. Hence the need for another couple of forwards plus the winger and creative cover we needed anyway.

Marvin said:
I wish him well too - if he leaves. We arent going to give him away and this was the same situation as we had in January and when we played Stoke at Wembley.

No one his bid for him. Maybe we will get some opportunistic bids in now

But please don't criticise him for missing his children. This isn't about money.

Not about money from his point of view.
Obviously has financial implications on us.

Worked away a lot myself with youngsters at home so can understand his position.
We need to play a 'Pozzo' now and it takes as long as it takes to get market value!

biffa said:
allan harper said:
Reminds me when Gary Flitcroft left.
possibly the best quote since Bluemoon started

Honestly mate I was gutted when he left for Rovers, at least now we have the chance to replace him with one of the best strikers in Europe. IMO there is nothing to get upset about, alright Tevez scored shit loads of goals but as we use to say about the scum, my nana could of scored 30 goals playing for them with the amount of chances they use to create. The powers that be would of foreseen this out come and already have identified his replacement.
Welcome to Manchester Peter Crouch.

If it's all about family then he will have to take a big paycut so we get a good transfer fee. He could also buy his contract out. We didn't force him to sign for 5 years it was his decision. If it's just family then a swap with Aguero could be on the cards and they can swap wages too. We will see if it's family or not soon and by putting that statement out in public Tevez has acted disrespectfully. It's also Ill advised since we are not over a barell and could refuse any transfer request.

We'll be ok without him. We've plenty of other attacking talent and the flow of attack may even improve.
Thanks and goodbye, Carlos.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.