According to SSN... Tevez wants to go!

according to the sun he cant persuade his wife to move to manchester and inter, real chelsea are on red alert for the 25 million hitman (dont know which leg that is for) lol

i'll be glad when he's gone and this whole saga is over. end of the day, i'd be much more concerned if vinnie/nige/silva etc were wanting out, and they all seem happy as fuck. tevez has been class, but he was never going to be someone to build a long term plan with

More hassle than its fucking worth now. This farce of a situation is adding fuel to the fire that is people having a go at us, im sick of it.

Leave and we'll get Nasri, done.

alera said:
Hart

Zabs
Kompany
Lescott
Clichy

Nasri
Dejong
Yay a
Snijder

Ageuro
Eto

Subs : given, Richards, k toure, aj, Milner, dzeko, Mario

Unlikely but we can dream.
Fuck me is Silva injured he's not even made the bench or has he left with Tevez.

Tez Tosterone said:
But why did his family not up sticks when he moved to England.

I don't pretend to know much about these kind of things but I cannot believe that most, if not all, partners and family join the player when he moves to a new country or continent. The Beckhams for example.

Assuming his family lives in Beunos Aires or some other city in Argentina, his professed desire to be with his wife and kids would presumably preclude a move to anywhere other than Argentina. Unless he moved to a Spanish speaking country and they all moved there, with no language problem.

In the meantime we have him linked to a contract and we need a minimum of £40m to sell him on.

They did but left when he started shagging around. It's his own fault his wife left him and took the kids with her.

Tevez is a brilliant player but he's a tosser and he has been trouble for mancini since day one. One thing is for sure we will fetch a good fee for tev so who could replace him? Aguero is the obvious one but could rossi do a job ?

Cheers for all ur help Carlitos u fought like a warrier for us. Shame it cant continue however ur not or never will be bigger than City. Sure u grafted for us however i'm certain Macini, Vinny, Nigel, Zabba, Yaya & co are all more than capable of successfully continuing this lagacy without u, as already proved in the semi.

Dzeko/Mario will come good this season and we can add Aguero/Higuain.

Adios Carlos Tevez (Herman Munster Head)

CTID

bookiesgirl said:
according to the sun he cant persuade his wife to move to manchester and inter, real chelsea are on red alert for the 25 million hitman (dont know which leg that is for) lol
fucking hate the sun, yes chelsea are on alert because london gets him a LOT closer to his family......., the dickheads

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.