According to SSN... Tevez wants to go!

Re: Tevez makes statement "I want to leave City"

But why did his family not up sticks when he moved to England.

I don't pretend to know much about these kind of things but I cannot believe that most, if not all, partners and family join the player when he moves to a new country or continent. The Beckhams for example.

Assuming his family lives in Beunos Aires or some other city in Argentina, his professed desire to be with his wife and kids would presumably preclude a move to anywhere other than Argentina. Unless he moved to a Spanish speaking country and they all moved there, with no language problem.

In the meantime we have him linked to a contract and we need a minimum of £40m to sell him on.

bumbleblue said:
deano ou812 said:
this whole saga stinks to high heavens of that cnut kia well timed statement while away playing in argentina.....
This , Tevez is a great player and gives 100% committment etc, but kia is one slimy, odious twat of a man. All timed and writen and concocted by Kia Joorabchian so he can have his last slice of Tevez pie.
exactly i feel that twat is constantly in tevez's ear,and putting idea's in his head which have even got tevez convinced of everything cnut kia says is gospel and anything from the city end is total lies,it all boils down to one last big payday for that fcuker end of .....

Eags said:
Kia's fucking with the wrong guys...in all the billions of pounds worth of deals that our owners have been involved in over the years dya think they've never had a gun held to their heads...

They'll know exactly how to play this...and they'll have the interests of our club at the heart of any deal that THEY ALLOW TO HAPPEN....

Lets get back to basics,we allow Carlos and Kia the right to talk to other clubs about personal terms once were happy with a figure....Kia can have as many Machiavellian plans and ideas up his sleeve as he wants....we hold all the cards....swap deal looms i'd say

Carlos....we've agreed a deal with Madrid so you can be with your family....the President of Atletico is waiting for you as we speak......say Hi to Kun on your way through......
I'd take this at face value - he wants to live with his children. If Carlos would accept Athletico then that would be fine by me. I am certain this has not caught City by surprise. \they will have been wondering what Caros would do when Copa America finished

Best player I've ever seen at City but he can go and fuck himself. If he was so worried about not seeing his kids he should have kept his cock in his pants.

Sick and tired of the whole saga. Manchester City existed long before Carlos Tevez was born and it will be around a long time after he's dead. Which is what he is to me.

Thanks for your effort on the pitch Carlos but all things considered you're just not fucking worth it.

Hart

Zabs
Kompany
Lescott
Clichy

Nasri
Dejong
Yay a
Snijder

Ageuro
Eto

Subs : given, Richards, k toure, aj, Milner, dzeko, Mario

Unlikely but we can dream.

Skashion said:
There is a light said:
What I'm saying mate is let it go. What does it matter if it was his own doing or not? The outcome is still the same - he wants to go and he has given his all on the pitch.
for a couple of years now.

One thing is for sure, City will keep on improving with or without him.
If it effects our club, yes it matters. Why else are we here? In fact, why are you making this point at all?

You're fuming that he was shagging around and it was his own doing. Personally i couldn't give a flying fuck what happened in the past and caused him to be estranged from his missus and kids. The situation remains the same he wants to leave City. He's not begging for sympathy he just wants to leave. Tbh I would hate him if he came out and slagged off the club, supporters and players. He hasn't done that at all.so it's best to get over it and let him go.

I think there are actually more positives in him leaving than staying, should he go we will no doubt replace him with one of Eto'o, Higuain, Aguero or Villa because no club will be willing to part with just cash and we will no doubt (& rightly so) value him at £50m +, meaning the clubs who could afford his wages will look to swap a player with us.

Now, should we get Eto'o or Aguero I would be very happy, I think Eto'o is easily as good a player, if not better than Carlos and he recently declared his desire to play in the Premier League, deep down he obviously still thinks he has something to prove to himself. Aguero is a young hungry footballer, who wants to win trophy's with a top club and is capable of becoming as good as Carlos is the long run IMO.

Now look at it like this, Tevez is reportedly earning £260,000 p/w, anyone of the players above would be on much less than that meaning we have reduced our wage bill, brought money into the club & not reduced the overall quality in the squad, win/win situation for Manchester City.

Now it is fairly obvious that Tevez has now realised that no club is willing to pay his fee/wages at the moment and that City hold all the cards, that's why he and his agent have issued this statement in the hope one of Real, Barca or Inter will come in for him. It's no coincidence that Mancini only recently announced that a Tevez/Eto'o swap deal had failed and that Tevez was now to stay, Tevez obviously thought Inter were going to sign him up no problems and had left it down to Kia and the club, now realising that Inter have gone cold and there's no where to go he has panicked and issued this statement. City will win in this scenario with or without Tevez come September 1st 2011.

Carlos in my eyes you have been one of the very best footballers this club has ever seen, and it has been a privilege to watch you, but you are in noway a City legend due to the way you have handled yourself of the pitch in a way which I believe has been disrespectful and damaging to the club on more than one occasion, I wish you all the best but I think we will be stronger without you, I will probably get stick for that last paragraph but it's my opinion and I'm sticking to it.

Thank you for everything Tevez, shame you couldn't have stayed one more season as I think you still had more to give.

Good luck.

His personal situation has changed? I didn't think the chances of him convincing his famil to join him here were too great when he said there was nothing for them to do in Mcr

Marvin said:
Skashion said:
doots said:
AND YET AGAIN,ANOTHER SENSIBLE POST,please bump this!
Not a sensible post, it's complete tripe. He's not leaving because he wants to play more football. That reason I fully respect. I never begrudge a footballer for wanting to play football. He's leaving over a family issue caused by him having an affair. Completely different situation. Yelling out MUDDAFUCKIN SENSIBLE POST doesn't help your cause either. If it's sensible it will sell itself, not have City's next half-time draw tickets seller yelling it out.
Whatever the reason for him splitting up with his wife - thought they were back together gain - he's still thousands of miles from hope.

He's still a blue until he's sold. And I don't see anyone trying to buy him
Where did i say he was leaving to play more footy?im not followin your logic atall there skash,please explain(MUDDAFUCKER?????)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.