According to SSN... Tevez wants to go!

Skashion said:
There is a light said:
You're fuming that he was shagging around and it was his own doing. Personally i couldn't give a flying fuck what happened in the past and caused him to be estranged from his missus and kids. The situation remains the same he wants to leave City. He's not begging for sympathy he just wants to leave. Tbh I would hate him if he came out and slagged off the club, supporters and players. He hasn't done that at all.so it's best to get over it and let him go.
He's inflicting the consequences on our club. A player who it is known wants to leave isn't as valuable. This will knock money off the transfer fee. This affects the club, try to understand. Rather than facing up to his responsibilities that have resulted from his actions, he's trying to engineer a move (at an inevitably reduced transfer fee) to solve a family problem he caused. Why should I not be pissed off? I don't put Tevez above Manchester City. Apologies for upsetting Tevez FC.

It appears strong emotion makes clear thought difficult. Your logic is self-defeating. For one thing, Tevez' statement clearly says that his request is a result of an attempt to face up to his family responsibilities. For another, the reasons for his request make no practical difference whatsoever to the position of the club in dealing with potential buyers. He wants to go, he submits a formal request; whatever damage he can do to our bargaining position is done, regardless of the reasons behind his desire.

Surely the news that Tevez wants to leave can't really surprise anyone ...... you only had to listen to that tv interview he gave in Argentina five or six weeks ago!

If he'd really wanted , in his heart , to stay here , he'd have come out and said so at the seasons end , not left it until now ....... he wouldn't have had anything to think about!

corky1970 said:
Then how are you responding to my irrationality ??
I have tried my utmost to explain why Tevez leaving the rags and why him leaving City are two different situations. You haven't actually tried to explain why I'm wrong. Give it a go and I might change my mind. Doubt it though. You'd have tried already if you had any intention of doing it.

Oh well, he was fucking brilliant to have playing for and he will be hard to replace. I know people have touted other top strikers but in reality, will they want to come?

They all bang on about it not being for the money, but if I was earning even 20k a week, I could pretend money didn't motivate me

Unless he can find someone to pay £40m (or someone like Villa or Aulereo who will get involved in a swap deal) it isn't going to happen. Sorry Tevez but the owner played hard-ball in December and he'll do EXACTLY the same now.

Remember Carlos - YOU signed the 5 year contract and making the Sheikh look bad in public is NOT a good idea.

it seems his wage demands are prohibative, but if he's that serious about being closer to his daughters then he should be willing to take a serious drop in wages to do so. That would then increase the number of clubs who would bid for him.

He wants it both ways atm

Skashion said:
doots said:
Where did i say he was leaving to play more footy?im not followin your logic atall there skash,please explain(MUDDAFUCKER?????)
He left United to play more football. That is commendable. He's leaving us to solve a family issue caused by him having an affair and in doing so dragging it through the press reducing any potential transfer fee, that is not commendable. The two situations are different. MUDDAFUCKER was tongue in cheek, slightly mocking your seemingly shouty personality.

It does seem as though you have a more 'shouty personality'skash the way you see Tevez as an mcfc marriage breaker my dear Blue friend and i do not normally use capital letters in my posts and was merely trying to calm a lot of knee jerk reactions.I do hope you apply some suncream pal.

A story which most people have been wary since the final for sure. The trip to Milan and lack of the captains prescence at the semi was poor, an may yet explain everything. I do however feel the smokescreen will be blown away when Mr Abramovich comes calling.

black mamba said:
Surely the news that Tevez wants to leave can't really surprise anyone ...... you only had to listen to that tv interview he gave in Argentina five or six weeks ago!

If he'd really wanted , in his heart , to stay here , he'd have come out and said so at the seasons end , not left it until now ....... he wouldn't have had anything to think about!

I was only surprised that he didn't keep his mouth shut until we could find an arrangement, either a transfer or otherwise.

To announce it on the day of our first signing was plain old malice aforethought. His timing has been so peculiar that is all but confirms his intention to inflict harm on the club.

Chick Counterfly said:
It appears strong emotion makes clear thought difficult. Your logic is self-defeating. For one thing, Tevez' statement clearly says that his request is a result of an attempt to face up to his family responsibilities. For another, the reasons for his request make no practical difference whatsoever to the position of the club in dealing with potential buyers. He wants to go, he submits a formal request; whatever damage he can do to our bargaining position is done, regardless of the reasons behind his desire.
No it isn't. Leaving but not dragging it through the press and making these statements about being unhappy in Manchester etc. might possibly come under that bracket. Not putting in a transfer request half way through the season and having a go at Cook and Marwood might come under that bracket. But he has done those things. Him and Kia have done everything they can to reduce our bargaining position. Tevez could have gone about it in a far better way even if we do accept that he's living up to his responsibilities.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.