According to SSN... Tevez wants to go!

Well there is going to be a huge signing in the coming weeks then. Tevez is one of best players in the world right now and so to replace him we will buy someone equally as good. The sky is the limit with our next signing.

This is a really exciting time for us now.

To: Kia Joobrachian
[bigimg]http://thereformedbroker.files.wordpress.com/2009/04/fish-newspaper.jpg?w=232[/bigimg]

This is where the top level employees of the club should earn their bread, butter, and padded heated seats.

We need to make a stand with this one. Players will always see us as a cash cow due to sheer fact and media hype. But we aren't in a position anymore where we have to sell for basement prices. Deals aren't being done anymore by Swales through morse code and having the digit in the Steve Daley fee put in the wrong place.

If I was Cook/Marwood/Williams, I'd be starting the bidding at £50m. What is stopping clubs paying the fee over time, doesn't have to be a lump sum. If the clubs can't stump up the repayments, that is what UEFA is for. Any less, be asking for the best young talent that top European club has got. If Barca are willing to offer Jeffren up as part of the Sanchez deal, why can't we ask for players with as much promise to come to us as part of the Tevez deal? Doesn't affect the squad number rules if they are under 21 (I think) and gives us a platform to develop a future world star. Barca let Fabregas go, It can happen again.

Those are the terms I'd enter into. We are the ones in control, with a successful and skilled asset (although an unhappy one) who is coveted by all the top clubs in the world.

We aren't Arthur Daly buying a second hand roller for £20k and selling it on for £5k as it is a cut and shut. We are dealing with a top 3 striker in the world here.

anyone else strangely calm about this? I mean, it'd have been nice if he said this a month earlier but I think eventually we will be better. I know he's one of Silva's best friends on the team, though :/

Andouble said:
anyone else strangely calm about this? I mean, it'd have been nice if he said this a month earlier but I think eventually we will be better. I know he's one of Silva's best friends on the team, though :/

Friends come and go mate. I just hope the club have prepared for this. Tevez fired the warning shot in January so the board and Mancini have had 7 months to suit up.

Have a plan A, have a plan B, but please just have a plan at all! If a new player is to come in, should be some movement in the next 3 weeks tops as more than likely his replacement will be from foreign climbs and Mancini will want him to have pre season time to bed in.

When you think about it we have been here before. If there is no buyer he stays just as he did last time. He could issue another statement in a week saying he is staying. Boring. City should just get on with it and ignore him.

dctid said:
MCFC4EVR said:
The deal with inter fell through because of his wage demands. Internazionale have ruled out bidding for the Manchester City striker Carlos Tevez, blaming his high salary.Branca told the BBC: "Tevez is a great player, a great character, but absolutely no. His salary means it is out of the question. The market is crazy at the moment and it is hard to compete. The fact that inter said no to a swap when tevez is 3 years younger the eto just confirms his wages are too high. The family thing is BULLSHIT. Was he thinking of his family when he wanted a NEW contract in December even though he's the highest paid player in the premier legue. One thing I am thankfull for is that we can move on and he didn't wait till august to decide. Still can't see any one being interested barca not a chance. Inter no Real madrid don't really need a another striker and can't see them choosing tevez over aguero who's younger and has lower wages.

There will be a cllub lined up - Inter said the could not afford his wages but implied they could afford the transfer fee - reduce the transfer fee by say 15 Million (40 to 25) and give the 15 million to Tevez - all sorted everybody happy but us and we would still be expected to pay 30 million for Kevin Doyle

This is pre scripted
Yeah I fear your right which is why I SAY F U to the people who sympathise with him after all the money spent on and the days off the trips to see his family when he decides instead to go with his girlfriend who happens to work in milan. Why would his wife go to italy instead. She didn't leave manchester because of the weather or the languange she left because he cheated on her so what's changed.

The whole "Manchester is Shit" thing is bollox, well mostly. This entire situation is due to Carlos cheating on his Mrs. She fucked off back to Argentina with his kids. They have since made up but she has vowed never to live in England again and this is the key to the entire saga.

I can't blame Carlos for missing his family and he understands that the entire thing is all his own fault. Imagine you move with your family to work in another country. You cheat on your Mrs and she fucks of back to Blighty with the kids. The country and City you cheated on her in isn't going to be rate very highly in her opinion now is it. I doubt it's Carlos who hates Manchester, It's his wife. So from the moment he cheated on his marriage, he was always gunna leave City.

Apparently Sheikh Mansour has told him he will understand if he feels he has to leave. But if Carlos thinks we will simply release a £40M+ player from his contract he is nuts. There has to be a player with like for like ability already lined up before he is allowed to leave. The wages are only an issue if he is unwilling to take a pay cut. If his family is his top priority he will take a cut without even having to mull it over.... Won't he?

BlakeTheBlue said:
The whole "Manchester is Shit" thing is bollox, well mostly. This entire situation is due to Carlos cheating on his Mrs. She fucked off back to Argentina with his kids. They have since made up but she has vowed never to live in England again and this is the key to the entire saga.

I can't blame Carlos for missing his family and he understands that the entire thing is all his own fault. Imagine you move with your family to work in another country. You cheat on your Mrs and she fucks of back to Blighty with the kids. The country and City you cheated on her in isn't going to be rate very highly in her opinion now is it. I doubt it's Carlos who hates Manchester, It's his wife. So from the moment he cheated on his marriage, he was always gunna leave City.

Apparently Sheikh Mansour has told him he will understand if he feels he has to leave. But if Carlos thinks we will simply release a £40M+ player from his contract he is nuts. There has to be a player with like for like ability already lined up before he is allowed to leave. The wages are only an issue if he is unwilling to take a pay cut. If his family is his top priority he will take a cut without even having to mull it over.... Won't he?

What about when he was given time off for family reasons and fucked off to tenerife with his mistress who was the cause of his mrs moving back to Argentina.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.