According to SSN... Tevez wants to go!

Cobwebcat said:
When you think about it we have been here before. If there is no buyer he stays just as he did last time. He could issue another statement in a week saying he is staying. Boring. City should just get on with it and ignore him.

I'd rather sell him and wash our hands of his sagas once and for all.

I respect his decision to go, and if we get more information that he's willing to take a huge pay cut to go elsewhere, I'll respect it even more. But if he wants to make the same pay, which gives him realistically 1 or 2 options, just for the sake of convenience, then he can f off. Mustn't miss his family that much if he wouldn't be willing to lower his wage demands, right?

It's so obvious that he is using the excuse of seeing his kids as a smokescreen. First excuse for wanting to leave us was that relationships with owners were broken down beyond repair, second excuse was that he was missing his family and one of the newer excuses for wanting to leave was to have a change of scenery. We give him a private jet to let him go see his family for God sake, how does him going to Italy or Spain make him see his family any better? Last time I checked those places were further away from Argentina. If he really cared that much about seeing his kids so much, then he shouldn't of signed a 5 year deal with us and also park his car in some other persons garage. Anyway, everybody stop acting like he's already gone. NO MONEY = NO DEAL!!! END OF RANT!!!

So... after reading the quotes in the MEN, it all goes back to being closer to the family argument. So, the only way he's gonna get out the club is if a club in South America buys him... and there is no such club that can possibly cough up £40mil+. And no such club can possibly match his wages, unless he takes a huge cut.

People can praise him all they like, but the fans reaction will soon change if he gets his move to spain or italy which is still just as far away from his family as it is now.

In that NOTW intv. didn't he say he can't take a pay cut to maintain his lifestyle? Something along the lines of that

I'm tired of him now - don't hate him, didn't want him to leave but certainly won't be upset to see him go.

Had it been Kompany, de Jong, Silva, Zab, Hart, Richards, Lescott or Yaya I'd have been quite a bit pissed about it - as it is I'm about as upset as when Bridge went on loan.

I wonder if Mancini had an inkling he would go and publicly stated that he thought Tevez would stay to make Tevez look a bigger balloon than he would have done anyway? He's not daft is our Bobby - he doesn't like being messed about - ask Bellamy and Sanchez - and obviously he couldn't say he thought that Tevez would be going so he said he thought he'd be staying. He knows what our fans have been like with Tevez and don't deserve to be messed about - especially the people who have just paid £60 for a shirt with his name on - so he's set him up for some stick and a total loss of respect from us with the 'he's staying' comments.

Anyway it looks like he's going. Good bye Carlos, don't forget to shut the door on the way out.

Could be old news, but LOL Blue Moon cited in The Independent.

The Blue Moon website forum encapsulated the mood as usual, late last night, in the post which, in a cleaned up form, read: "Sorry Carlos but today is Gaël Clichy day. So if you wouldn't mind... We'll deal with you tomorrow."
<a class="postlink" href="http://www.independent.co.uk/sport/football/transfers/tevez-i-want-to-leave-city-2307116.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.independent.co.uk/sport/foot ... 07116.html</a>

daveduke67 said:
I'm tired of him now - don't hate him, didn't want him to leave but certainly won't be upset to see him go.

Had it been Kompany, de Jong, Silva, Zab, Hart, Richards, Lescott or Yaya I'd have been quite a bit pissed about it - as it is I'm about as upset as when Bridge went on loan.

I wonder if Mancini had an inkling he would go and publicly stated that he thought Tevez would stay to make Tevez look a bigger balloon than he would have done anyway? He's not daft is our Bobby - he doesn't like being messed about - ask Bellamy and Sanchez - and obviously he couldn't say he thought that Tevez would be going so he said he thought he'd be staying. He knows what our fans have been like with Tevez and don't deserve to be messed about - especially the people who have just paid £60 for a shirt with his name on - so he's set him up for some stick and a total loss of respect from us with the 'he's staying' comments.

Anyway it looks like he's going. Good bye Carlos, don't forget to shut the door on the way out.

Unfortunatley I have to agree.. I don't mean its unfortunate that I agree with you of course.. :)

Blue Haze said:
Could be old news, but LOL Blue Moon cited in The Independent.

The Blue Moon website forum encapsulated the mood as usual, late last night, in the post which, in a cleaned up form, read: "Sorry Carlos but today is Gaël Clichy day. So if you wouldn't mind... We'll deal with you tomorrow."
<a class="postlink" href="http://www.independent.co.uk/sport/football/transfers/tevez-i-want-to-leave-city-2307116.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.independent.co.uk/sport/foot ... 07116.html</a>

He's right there Herbert.

allan harper said:
biffa said:
allan harper said:
Reminds me when Gary Flitcroft left.
possibly the best quote since Bluemoon started

Honestly mate I was gutted when he left for Rovers, at least now we have the chance to replace him with one of the best strikers in Europe. IMO there is nothing to get upset about, alright Tevez scored shit loads of goals but as we use to say about the scum, my nana could of scored 30 goals playing for them with the amount of chances they use to create. The powers that be would of foreseen this out come and already have identified his replacement.
Welcome to Manchester Peter Crouch.
love it!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.