According to SSN... Tevez wants to go!

Tevez Leaving City

Tevez has asked City that he wants to leave City this summer, citing he wants to be near his children.

He states he hopes City fans will understand his reasons and that he has given his all whilst on the pitch for City

This is Sky Sports that is reporting this but with quotes from Carlos himself.

He goes with my wises, however, I don't think City should just give him away. We need good wonga for him

It's all bollocks, the man is a ****, his family could move to Spain and he could be with them in 2 hours a couple of times a week. This is a slight on our club, our town and our country.I swear if I had our owners money I would let Carlos run down his contract without kicking a ball, he'd see plenty of his family then, he's a footballer, he'll want to play football, in 3 months he'd be begging for a game.

The good thing is we can now have a proper captain, get augero in and fuck this prick off.

And Carlos don't you ever think you are anything other than player, my club has and will always be bigger than you'll ever be.

The simple and painless FM solution to this.

Auction him to Real and Juve for 35m. Either way, one less competitor for Aguero. Buy Aguero for 40m.

5m net spent, 50-100k/week less in wages. No Kia, Tevez, or his ex-wife.

I have a bad feeling we're going to take closer to 30 for him.

30 mill, havin a laff, 50 easy. He's under contract, we hould still get big money?
Blue Haze said:
The simple and painless FM solution to this.

Auction him to Real and Juve for 35m. Either way, one less competitor for Aguero. Buy Aguero for 40m.

5m net spent, 50-100k/week less in wages. No Kia, Tevez, or his ex-wife.

I have a bad feeling we're going to take closer to 30 for him.
<br /><br />-- Mon Jul 04, 2011 8:39 pm --<br /><br />
HankTheSucker said:
You know what, guys? In the last 10 minutes, I've looked at that picture top left of Doyley with the League Cup lid on his head who earned a few hundred quid a week for captaining us to our glory years and I looked at the picture card of Tevez I have stuck on the fridge in the kitchen... A couple of thoughts occurred;

I hero-worshipped Doyley when I were a lad (and in later life knew him socially) .... he earned 2 or three times a week more than my Dad R.I.P. did (who was a lathe operator who also hero-worshipped him).

I have hero-worshipped Tevez since his arrival at COMS.

Me and Our Kid have a modestly successful small business that keeps us in two or three foreign holidays a year apiece and a new car every couple of years. Yet our yearly turnover (including materials and costs / wages / accountants...etc) only matches Tevez's weekly wage. We are more-often-than-not away from our families all week to earn our money ....which is, in the main, considerably more than most of our friends earn.

I dont believe in 20-odd years time I will be having a pint with Senor Tevez (Pab Zab, maybe.....)

On that basis, Carlitos

I'm out.

RIP Doyley and good luck Tevez. See you, BYE!!

so basically you're trying to tell us how your business is doing

de niro said:
It's all bollocks, the man is a ****, his family could move to Spain and he could be with them in 2 hours a couple of times a week. This is a slight on our club, our town and our country.I swear if I had our owners money I would let Carlos run down his contract without kicking a ball, he'd see plenty of his family then, he's a footballer, he'll want to play football, in 3 months he'd be begging for a game.

The good thing is we can now have a proper captain, get augero in and fuck this prick off.

And Carlos don't you ever think you are anything other than player, my club has and will always be bigger than you'll ever be.

Well said sir! Forgive me for saying this, but perhaps he should have considered the consequences before doing whatever it was that led to the split with his Mrs. in the first place. Just sayin'...

Would love it if tevez stays and then watch with interest those fans with short "ungratefull" memories squirm in their seats as he kicks off the season with a hat trick.

tevez is worth more than 50 mill pound.we should not sell in less than than that where can we find a striker like him.so please dont say just 35 million.
well swap with sneijder and eto can be a option but i think we are close to nasri the option doesnt remain.hope he will be swapwith ronaldo

fans saying he's worth 50 mill and then calling him every name under the sun.... ycmiu... only at City !!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.