According to SSN... Tevez wants to go!

I hope the club don't release a statement, don't need this turning into a circus. Just fucking fine tevez for going public then look to offload him abroad at a good price. Keep calm and carry on.

No man is bigger than City.

That includes Carlos Tevez.

If another interview has come out with him, then the club should fine him. Hopefully then he takes the huff and walks out on us, meaning we dont have to pay his reported £10m a year in wages cos he has not adhered to his contract.

Only one winner in this and its City. I hope we get someone young with bags of potential, like Muniain, Neymar, or Erick Torres.

Some seem to be worried. Not me. We have Balo, Dzeko and i'd be happy to give Adebayor another shot with a young one as 4th striker.

I honestly think Balo, with a full season under his belt, can go onto bigger and better things up front, and go on to score more than Tevez in a season.

VOOMER said:
gooneyrovski said:
bluemoonmatt said:
Not sure how any action we take take could hurt us as a club more than Carlos has and seemingly continues to. As far as I see it there's three options.

1) A foreign club miraculously locates 40million big ones and he goes with our blessing.
2) He shuts his disrespectful little mouth gets his head down and honours his contract.
3) He tears his contract up and we pursue him for breach. Hope you fancy a long court battle with the infinitely rich ADUG that would be sure to ruin you Carlos. Hope you liked Fuerte Apache cos option 3 sends you on a fast track back there.
First of all Tevez and his agent would not just shut up and accept spending 3 years in the reserves

Secondly it will become club vs player and it will hurt the clubs image if its seen treating their own player like that

Thirdly his agent and tevez will make sure they are in the media everyday pleading their case and it will be on the papers everyday, the manager gets asked about it all the time and it will just overshadow what the team is trying to do. The other players will get fed up about being asked about it all the time and eventually all that negativity surrounding the club will have effect on the team. Its just not worth the hassle to go through all that to teach a player a lesson. There's a reason why no club has done anything like this. Also the players value decreases the worse the relationship gets with the club. You are not gonna sell 30 million for a tevez who has played one season reserve football

really, we can't do what? Ask Ade, or Danny Mills.
what have you done to Ade? left him in the reserves for 3 years?

lmjones1uk said:
The Blue said:
Is it possible he could buy out his contract and become a free agent? If so he'll probably go to Boca.

Don't think he's got type of money, looking at 200k per week x 3yrs..

He'll not get a move unless he takes a pay cut also he hasn't handed a transfer request in which means he would be entitled to a % of the transfer fee.
And why hasn't he handed in a transfer request?
If he's so unhappy that's the first thing he would do.

Said it since December, fuck him. Our club has bent over backwards for him yet instead of seeing his daughters at every opportunity, he goes to Gran Canaria with a 19 year old and doesn't bother with our SF at Wembley.

Fuck him.

Only issue is, if Torres is £50mil, then Tevez is on a par, on form - more.

Plus Tevez's statement talks like its a conclusion. Someone needs to remind him and that weasel Kia, that he's under contract until we say otherwise.

On the brightside we can finally bring back the Herman munster head song.

Let him go. Wasted enough time on him, good player not the end of the world!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.