According to SSN... Tevez wants to go!

Dubai Blue said:
de niro said:
We have to get rid of this tosser, Spain by private jet is two hours away, he can afford it ffs.
By all means put in a transfer request but spare us the family bull shit.
That's the massive hole in all this bullshit him and Kia come out with. There's nothing to stop the entire fucking Tevez clan upping sticks to Spain so that he can be a lot closer to them. Perhaps no one's thought of that yet; none of them strike me as the sharpest tools in the box.
It has f all to do with tevez and his family

The story at Xmas was changed several times and morphed into missing his family, though given compassionate leave in feb spent it in Tenerife with his bit of stuff

Stinks of that rat Kia this doesn't it. Wait until we break some positive news then drop this for maximum exposure. Well fuck off Herman. You've been treated well by this club and paid even better, the least you owe is some respect. Fair enough he always did it on the pitch, but if he wasn't banging the goals in, somebody else would have - or would have passed to their TEAM mates in a better position. I've heard a TV series of Teen Wolf is about to start, if you're quick enough you might get the lead part for the second series. Bye

If he cared about the fans like he said he does then he wouldn't have released that statement to the public.

Time to build a team around Dzeko and Balo.

bluemonkey71 said:
PistonBlue said:
My feelings exactly. The man is boring me now and I'm sick of our club captain doing this to us.

He's never really acted like a captain anyway. He can't speak english for starters. He's performed well for us on the pitch but off it he's caused his own problems. Roll on the season when Vinny gets the armband and we are a gelled unit.

He's no Captain. Never has been. Kompany, Barry, De Jong or Yaya would all be better options.

If Tevez wants out then he must go. We've proved we can win without him. The goals are a huge loss but he's not the only prolific scorer out there.

gooneyrovski said:
bluemoonmatt said:
gooneyrovski said:
That would never happen and would just hurt City.
Not sure how any action we take take could hurt us as a club more than Carlos has and seemingly continues to. As far as I see it there's three options.

1) A foreign club miraculously locates 40million big ones and he goes with our blessing.
2) He shuts his disrespectful little mouth gets his head down and honours his contract.
3) He tears his contract up and we pursue him for breach. Hope you fancy a long court battle with the infinitely rich ADUG that would be sure to ruin you Carlos. Hope you liked Fuerte Apache cos option 3 sends you on a fast track back there.
First of all Tevez and his agent would not just shut up and accept spending 3 years in the reserves

Secondly it will become club vs player and it will hurt the clubs image if its seen treating their own player like that

Thirdly his agent and tevez will make sure they are in the media everyday pleading their case and it will be on the papers everyday, the manager gets asked about it all the time and it will just overshadow what the team is trying to do. The other players will get fed up about being asked about it all the time and eventually all that negativity surrounding the club will have effect on the team. Its just not worth the hassle to go through all that to teach a player a lesson. There's a reason why no club has done anything like this. Also the players value decreases the worse the relationship gets with the club. You are not gonna sell 30 million for a tevez who has played one season reserve football
And?

He signed the deal with us, no one held a knife to his throat. Its time that one way or another, footballers learn that the clubs they sign for are bigger than they will ever be. Its not comfortable but Tevez is the one making all the noise.

Rammy Blue said:
MCFC BOB said:
Should Tevez go, I don't want us signing Eto'o. Why sign a 30 year old now?

Maybe because he's the most clinical striker in the world of football......
His legs will be similar to Viera's in 2 years time, and we're going to spend £30m+ on him.

I'd rather have Aguero, if I'm honest.

Once again, it's not the player himself that I'm bothered about potentially signing, but more the price we'd be forced into paying.

Hilarious

Came into work this morning to be met with a load of emails from rags saying all our targets and Tevez are snubbing us!!! They are clearly deluded!

Is it possible he could buy out his contract and become a free agent? If so he'll probably go to Boca.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.