According to SSN... Tevez wants to go!

samharris said:
Tevez has left all previous clubs under one cloud or another who is going to risk paying the 45/50 mill it would cost to buy him ??

Robinho bent us over and screwed us we shouldnt let Tevez do it to us..He wants his cake and eat it too....we should hold strong and set a price that must be met for him to leave...the wages is between Tevez and the new club.
If he really wants out then he will take a pay cut surely ?? yeah right.
^^^Absolutely This!!!^^^

Surely Kia and Carlos must have an inkling of where he is going to, I just can't see any other option than a swap deal as no-one is going to fork out the cash required - unless of course Roman really does want him at Chelsea.

Assuming he is off abroad then it is back to the usual suspects of Real or Inter, either of whom can provide us with a decent list of players that we can choose from for the swap deal to proceed.

Eto'o, for me, would be perfect.

squirtyflower said:
Dubai Blue said:
de niro said:
We have to get rid of this tosser, Spain by private jet is two hours away, he can afford it ffs.
By all means put in a transfer request but spare us the family bull shit.
That's the massive hole in all this bullshit him and Kia come out with. There's nothing to stop the entire fucking Tevez clan upping sticks to Spain so that he can be a lot closer to them. Perhaps no one's thought of that yet; none of them strike me as the sharpest tools in the box.
It has f all to do with tevez and his family
I know it has, which is why I said there's a massive hole in his story.

The only way I can see us getting our money's worth is player plus cash to us deal....

So the only clubs we are looking at is Real Madrid or Inter Milan those are the only two teams who I can see could buy him....

So who are the players at those clubs we actually would want to fit into our team?

NAMES_______

Not surprised by this, he has been trying to leave for at least the best part of a season.

some people on here need to get a grip and look what he has done for us in regards to the goals he has scored. Yeah hes a prick and shouldve come clean about him wanting to leave and not used the family excuse but, some of you sound like a jealous girlfriend. And those that are saying they didnt want him anyway are full of shit.

Players will always come and go, we the fans are the only thing that remains the same at a football club.

1. Change captancy immediatly. No messing around, announce it today.
2. We hold all the aces here. He is under contract. Only sell him if we get a bid matching his true value. No more of us being a charity. We have been more than fair to Tevez but now its getting boring. Get rid only if we get an agreeable offer. Remember if he kept it in his pants, he wouldnt be in this situation

Why did he wait till the 1st day of pre season training to say this. Why not 6 weeks ago.

He will need replacing though. We wont win the title with Balloteli or Dzeko leading the line as good as they may become.

MCFC BOB said:
Rammy Blue said:
MCFC BOB said:
Should Tevez go, I don't want us signing Eto'o. Why sign a 30 year old now?

Maybe because he's the most clinical striker in the world of football......
His legs will be similar to Viera's in 2 years time, and we're going to spend £30m+ on him.
I'd rather have Aguero, if I'm honest.

Once again, it's not the player himself that I'm bothered about potentially signing, but more the price we'd be forced into paying.

Now Tevez has yet again spoken of his desire to leave we are looking at a damage limitation exercise. We will not get £50 million for him because only a few clubs can afford that kind of transfer and we are one of them! The others that can afford such a deal find themselves in the same FFP predicament we do.

We would be lucky at this point to get £30 million for him and given a choice of £30 million or a swap for Eto'o then its Eto'o all day long for me!

The Blue said:
Is it possible he could buy out his contract and become a free agent? If so he'll probably go to Boca.

Don't think he's got type of money, looking at 200k per week x 3yrs..

He'll not get a move unless he takes a pay cut also he hasn't handed a transfer request in which means he would be entitled to a % of the transfer fee.

The Blue said:
Is it possible he could buy out his contract and become a free agent? If so he'll probably go to Boca.
If he can afford to buy out his extremely lucrative contract strictly he has to wait a year but I reckon we would happily let him do it now. Somehow I can't see him wanting to part with that kind of moolah though.

Obvious Mancunian said:
i think a lot of these posts are pathetic, he's done his job and contributed massively to our ambition, let's not forget the spencer priors of not that long ago which we paid to watch every week. there are other playesrs who we can bring in, why get bitter because he'd rather be with is kids instead of a club?

I don't think anyone has a bad word to say about what Tevez has done on the pitch, but I'm not going to kiss his arse because we used to be shit.

If he wants to leave, he should make it clear to the manager and the board privately who can then circulate the news to various agents. He's have to find a club willing to meet our valuation however (£45-50M?) Going to the media with these bullshit sob stories is not the way to go. He's the fucking club captain and all he's done for the past 12 months is bring negativity on us.

If it's true about his daughters (and I'm sure there is some truth in that), then fine he should go live in Argentina. We can sort the breach of contract payment out once he's settled.

Either way he's making a big fucking mistake, not because I'm arrogant enough to suggest leaving City is the worst thing he could do, but because I suspect his reputation for this sort of thing is starting to arrive before he does.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.