According to SSN... Tevez wants to go!

It is obvious he has done a deal with some club. We have known for months he wanted out and he would leave this summer. The way he threw the fans scarfs away going up the stairs at wembley was a disgrace.

As said many times gutted to be losing a great player but he is not unreplacable we have the money, a FA cup in the bag and champions league to draw a big name player in either swap deal or straight cash.

Plus the armband can go to the real captain of our club Big vinnie.

"I honestly think Balo, with a full season under his belt, can go onto bigger and better things up front, and go on to score more than Tevez in a season."

Agree with this.

lmjones1uk said:
The Blue said:
Is it possible he could buy out his contract and become a free agent? If so he'll probably go to Boca.

Don't think he's got type of money, looking at 200k per week x 3yrs..

He'll not get a move unless he takes a pay cut also he hasn't handed a transfer request in which means he would be entitled to a % of the transfer fee.

I would think the club will refuse to transfer list him unless he submits a transfer request. I would also think a decent lawyer could argue his statement amounted to a trasnfer request anyway......

PaulPowre said:
It is obvious he has done a deal with some club. We have known for months he wanted out and he would leave this summer. The way he threw the fans scarfs away going up the stairs at wembley was a disgrace.

As said many times gutted to be losing a great player but he is not unreplacable we have the money, a FA cup in the bag and champions league to draw a big name player in either swap deal or straight cash.

Plus the armband can go to the real captain of our club Big vinnie.
And that, largely, is down to Tevez. Some of the comments towards him are embarrassing to say the least.

It's going to be very interesting to see how the club handle this going forward. I'm hoping that, like most of us on here, they had predicted this outcome, and have laid down appropriate contingency plans to deal with it.

I know last week there were rumours of high level talks between Barca and us - could this have been one of the subjects? Also, if we have already considered a swap with Etoo, it might be the case that we already have a number of lines of communication open re Tevez's future with a number of clubs.

I can only see this being with a handful of clubs - Milan, Inter, Real and Barca. Can't see him wanting Germany or France, and the big clubs in Portugal probably could not afford him. I've ruled Chelsea out on the basis of his language and sunshine criteria, but hey I'd be mightily pissed off if that happens!

lmjones1uk said:
"I honestly think Balo, with a full season under his belt, can go onto bigger and better things up front, and go on to score more than Tevez in a season."

Agree with this.

Balootelli was really unlucky he didn't finish top scorer in the club last season. If he can stay injury free he will score more than Tevez i have no doubts whatsoever.

PaulPowre said:
lmjones1uk said:

Agree with this.

Balootelli was really unlucky he didn't finish top scorer in the club last season. If he can stay injury free he will score more than Tevez i have no doubts whatsoever.

We need a witty new verse in the "Oooooh Balotelli" song regarding him filling Tevez shoes and him not giving a fick?!

Wasn't Tevez quoted not so long ago that he was told by Mansour that if he wanted to leave Mansour wouldn't stand in his way. We might not get the big £££££ we think he's worth.

PaulPowre said:
lmjones1uk said:

Agree with this.

? To do that Balotelli would have to treble his work rate. There's a reason Tevez finished top scorer, and that is because of the effort he put in. Balotelli, at times, has been shocking with his effort input. This is what makes me laugh see, because if Balotelli said he wants to go because he doesn't like England anymore, fans would probably pat him on the back because alot of his admirers on this forum like him because of his off the pitch antics. 'Balo's a legend' this, 'I love him' that, basically because he slags prostitutes off, breaks into prisons and walks around with a few grand in his pocket. Yet some of his performances on the pitch have been 1 millionth of what Tevez does. It seems Tevez isn't being given the acknowledgment he deserves for what he did ON the pitch, and because he has said what he's said he is now being vilified for it. The club is where is is because of Tevez, because without him last season we would have relied on Balotelli, and injuries or not, he simply didn't put the effort in to earn the goals it needed to propel us to 3rd. Tevez did though, and it is being forgotten about all too soon.

how about fuck off,carlos you are not going anywhere untill we get the price we want.oh and ps next time you start to cry about not seeing your family,remember it was you who upset your wife by shagging some other bird.hate it when he brings his family into it if he never cheated then his family would be over here now and there would not be all this shit.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.